Hear Me Out

Blood

Sirens of police cars wailed throughout the street and curious neirghbors, more like nosey, crowded outside the house whispering. " What's going on?" one asked. " I bet that girl got into trouble." another said. " Shut the hell up!" a distressed Sonny cried out at them, this only caused them to whisper more. Sonny felt like she couldn't take it so she just put her pillow earbuds in her ears and turned her ipod on, blasting MCR in her ears.

" Without a sound I took her down
and dressed in red and blue I squeezed
Imaginary wedding gown
That you can't wear in front of me
A kiss goodbye, your twisted shell
As rice grains and roses fall at your feet
Lets say goodbye, the hundredth time
And then tomorrow we'll do it again
Tomorrow we'll do it again

I dragged her down I put her out
And back there I left her where no one could see
And lifeless cold into this well
I stared as this moment was held for me
A kiss goodbye, your twisted shell
As rice grains and roses fall at your feet
Let's say goodbye, the hundredth time
And then tomorrow we'll do it again

I never thought it'd be this way
Just me and you, we're here alone
And if you stay, all I'm asking for is
A thousand bodies piled up
I never thought would be enough
To show you just what I've been thinking."
Sonny wasn't able to finish listening to the song before an officer came up to her, she took out her pillow earbuds and turned off her ipod.

" Ms.Sonnenschein Hell Everson?" he asked. " Call me Sonny." Sonny said. " Alright Sonny, I'm officer Joseph Callistein. Um, sorry about what happened. Do you have any family or friends to stay with at the moment?" he asked her. " No friends and I don't know about family. Grandparents disowned my mother, I don't even know who my father is or where he is..... I really don't have anybody officer Callistein." Sonny said.

" Mind if I call you Joseph or just Joe? Callistein seems too formal.." Sonny asked officer Callistein. " Go ahead and call me Joseph if you want, and no father?" Joseph asked her. Sonny nodded. " And why did your grandparents disown her?" he asked. " Because she got pregnant at age seventeen when she was going to catholic school with her fling, then she dropped out." Sonny explained.

" So your father doesn't know about you?" Joseph asked. " I don't really know anything, ma would never tell me a thing." Sonny said. " Ah... looks like we'll have to track down your father and have him take you in." he said and Sonny's eyes lit up. " Really?" Sonny asked him.

" Yeah really." Joseph said chuckling a bit. " Thank you so much. All my life I've want nothing more than to see, meet, and be with my father. It'll be like an early birthday present!" Sonny said smiling despite what happened moments ago. " Really? When's your birthday?" he asked. " Halloween." Sonny said smiling.

" Vey cool. Now we'll have officer Penny take you down to the station so you can help her with the report and I'll come with so I can run the check for your father." Joseph said and Sonny got up, following him to the police car where pfficer Penny waited in the driver's seat. " The neighbors are probably gonna start rumors that I killed my mother if I got in the back of a police car." Sonny muttered darkly.

" Not very popular, now are you?" Josep asked. " No, not really Joseph." Sonny answered. " Well I'll let you ride shotgun if you want." he offered. " Can I drive instead?" she asked in a joking manner. " Nope, sorry kiddo. Do you even have your liscence?" Joseph asked her. " I infact do, along with insurence." Sonny said pulling out her wallet with her driver's liscence and insurence card.

" Good but still, no. Not the squad cruiser." Joseph said and opened the passenger's side door in the front of the car to let her ride shotgun. " Thanks." Sonny said and got in so he could shut the door and then got in in the back. " Letting her ride up front Calistein?" officer Penny asked. " Yeah. She said her neighbors don't exactly like her and will probably start a rumor that she killed her mother if she rode in the back of the cruiser." Jospeh told his partner.

" Oh boy. What's your name kid?" Officer Penny asked. " Sonnenschein Hell Everson, call me Sonny for short." Sonny said as officer Penny back out of the drive way of Sonny's home. " Is that German?" the older woman asked. " Yeah. My first name is german for sunshine and in german, the word hell means light. My mom Lyona is half german, one quarter japanese, and one quarter mutt as she would put it." Sonny said.

" Hmm... that's interesting. What about your father?" officer Penny asked. " I don't know who my father is, my mother would never tell me no matter how many times I asked or how I asked her." Sonny answered. " And that would be my job to find out when we get to the station along with Hardie boy." Joseph said.

" Joe, he hates it when you call him Hardie boy. Just because he's younger, it doesn't mean you can call him that." Officer Penny said. " It's better than calling you Pennice." Joseph said and officer Penny shivered and said, " I hate my first name." " Your first name is Pennice?" Sonny asked., officer Penny shivered again.

" Yeah it is." the older woman said. " Who the fuck would name their kid that? It's stupid!" Sonny exclaimed. " You're right! Hey Joe, I like this kid. Too bad they won't let me keep her." Officer Penny said. " Hey, I'm not some puppy or a stray cat!" the younger girl said with caused all three of them to burst into laughter.

" Does this car play cds?" Sonny asked. " I think it does." Joseph answered from teh back. Oh god, she's gonna be blasting Misfits all the way to the station. " Mind if I put a Misfits cd in?" she asked. " You like the Misfits?" Joseph asked and she nodded. " I freaking love them! Which album?" he asked.

" American Psycho, Dig up her bones." Sonny said and put in the cd, turning it to that track.

" Anything is what she'll give
Anywhere is where she's from
Anything is what she'll be
Anything as long as she's mine

And the door it opens way back in
Or is it way back out

Anyplace is where she'll be
Anyplace she'll see you from
Lies and secrets become your world
Anytime, anywhere she takes me away

And death climbs up the steps one by one
To give you the rose that's been burned by the sun

Point me to the sky above
I can't get there on my own
Walk me to the grave yard
Dig up her bones."


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Snoring came from the couch in the police station where Sonny fell asleep after giving her report to officer Penny. Joseph and officer Hardie, or Harding, had been looking through the system for Sonny's father for four hours now. " Ugh! I'm going to get more coffe, want any Joe? Joe want some Joe?" Hardie asked.

" Bro, your jokes are almost as lame as your face." Joseph said, still facing the screen. " Wait, wait. I think I just found him, I think I just found Sonny's father!" Joseph exclaimed. " Shh... keep your voice down, the kid's still sleeping and what do you mean you found him?" Harding asked as Sonny stirred and then a white tennie flew at his ass, hitting him dead on.

" Call kid again and that shoe will hit where the sun down shine." Sonny mumbled and turned over, going back to sleep. " Damn..... You got told Hardie! Anyways, just as I said. I found her father and his name is Frank Iero." Joseph whispered. " Oh I know him, he's a guitarist for a band called My Chemical Romance." Hardie said.

" Only you would know about that kind of stuff." " Yeah, only you listen to oldies besides her." Hardie said pointing to Sonny whom had her Misfits-T on still. " So let's get to calling him." Hardie said.
♠ ♠ ♠
well, how was it?

comments and sucribers= cookies and sex