Baby, We Have Eternity

I'll Think About It

“We should getting going,” Brendon said, standing up. “It will be morning soon.”

I stood up as well, saying my goodbyes to the guys and following him out the warehouse door.

“Bren, why did you follow me?” I asked, once we were outside. He avoided my eyes.

“I don’t know,” he replied. “I just wanted to make sure you were okay, I guess,” he mumbled.

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you,” I said, stopping. He smiled lightly and looked at me again.

“Hanna, I just-” He paused hesitantly.

“Hanna!” Pete called, chasing after us. I waited expectantly, and he suddenly pulled me closer by the waist and spun me around to face him.

He crashed his lips against mine, and I felt more emotion than I had in a long time. I opened my mouth eagerly and ran my hands through his hair as he pressed his face against mine.

…reflex?

I heard Brendon clear his throat awkwardly, looking away, and we broke apart, remembering his presence.

I was glad it was psychically impossible for me to blush.

“Um…bye,” Pete said sheepishly, before heading inside.

“What are you doing, Hanna?” Brendon hissed, once we were on our way again. “What if William finds out?”

“Are you going to tell him?” I challenged, raising an eyebrow.

“Well, no, but-” he paused, stumped. “You’re William’s, you’re-”

“I’m not anyone’s,” I snapped in annoyance, feeling my eyes flash red.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it like that, it’s just…you’re with him,” he mumbled. I laughed sourly.

“You really think William and I still have any kind of relationship?” I demanded of him, suddenly stopping. He stared. “You can’t tell me you believe there’s anything between us anymore.”

“Hanna, I just-”

“You don’t know,” I said, shaking my head at him. He sighed.

“Don’t you see he might be using you?”

“I thought you were friends?” I challenged stubbornly.

“We are. But friends or no friends, he is still technically our enemy, and I don’t want to see you hurt.”

“Why does everyone think that I can’t take care of myself?” I demanded angrily. “I’m a fucking vampire, for God sakes!”

“Hanna, no one thinks you ca-” I ignored him and took off running towards the manor before he finished. Mature, I know.

“Leave me alone, Bren,” I said, as he caught up with me within seconds. I came to a stop and was about to push the door open when he spun me around and pinned me to the door by the arms. I growled. He stood motionless for a few seconds, staring at me uncertainly. “What?” I hissed in annoyance.

“Just…just promise me you’ll be careful,” he said softly, now letting go and looking away.

“I’ll think about it,” I snapped, before heading inside and slamming the door in his face.

He should know by now that I don’t like to make promises.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this seems fillerish too, but it is my holiday present to you, and I will probably update tomorrow cuz I'm feeling generous. : ) Comments are lovely presents, hint, hint. Hahaha, have a happy holidays, whatever you celebrate!