Baby, We Have Eternity

We All Do

“Hanna, are you coming to hunt with us?” Spencer asked, appearing in my doorway, Ryan and Jon behind him, waiting.

“Is Brendon going?”

“Yes,” Ryan answered.

“Then no,” I said stubbornly, to their confused faces. I continued flipping through my book.

They left, still looking confused. It wasn’t long before I was interrupted again.

“Hanna, come hunting with me.” I looked up from my book to the doorway, seeing Michael.

“Is-”

“No, Brendon already left,” Michael answered, rolling his eyes. “So stop being a baby and let’s go.”

“Fine,” I grumbled, slamming my book shut and following him out the door.

But only because I was thirsty.

Michael and I headed for the city at a mortal pace. I felt myself growing impatient at this slow rate. I felt bad immediately after because ever since William had allowed me to go off on my own, Michael and I hadn’t been spending as much time together.

“How are things, Michael?” I asked quietly, no longer impatient.

“You know. The same,” he sighed. “What have you been up to?”

I was tempted to blurt out how I had seen Butcher and Sisky, but that would involve telling him that I had been seeing Pete as well, so I kept it to myself.

“Nothing,” I replied. He shoved his hands deep inside the pockets of his jean jacket.

The Dandies always dressed as they had when they were mortal. The Dandy look, with the suits and hats, was usually reserved for William’s parties or fights.

When they wanted to draw attention to themselves.

But tonight we almost looked human again, him in his jacket and black pants, and me in my dark skinny jeans and hoodie.

But we weren’t, and we needed to hunt.

We quickly hunted, Michael of course making sure that I actually did this time.

“So why are you mad at Brendon?” he asked abruptly as we left an alley and headed back towards the manor.

I should have been expecting this, but I had thought he would have been nice enough not to bring it up.

“I’m not,” I said shortly, annoyance flaring up again. “He just seems to think that I can’t take care of myself,” I finished, obviously leaving out the part about me and Pete.

“He just worries about you,” Michael pointed out. “We all do.”

I sighed as we approached the front door.

“I know you all do,” I said in irritation. “And none of you seem to understand how annoying it gets!” I exclaimed in irritation, pushing the door open and heading up the stairs to my room.

He watched in confusion, but didn’t say anything more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jeez, what's wrong with me? I need to stop posting so much filler... but I wanted to bring Chizzy back....speaking of which, I'm kind of leaning toward that story but right now it's a tie between him and G.A.B.E.....what do you think?

And also, you should know that Hanna can end up with ANY of these characters, so keep an open mind, cuz only me (and Santi-Christ) know who. ; )

Finally: Merry Christmas/anything else you celebrate! Comments make me happy, as I'm sure you already know... I'm going to go play my sister's Rock Band 2 now. It has alot of good songs. : )