Baby, We Have Eternity

Bats

I sat next to William, trying to subdue the strong urges to pull myself from his iron grip around my waist and storm back up to my room.

His thumb rubbed patterns against the fabric on my lower waist, causing me to shiver slightly.

He noticed, smirking sideways at me as he continued on with the conversation. He slid his hand down the slightest bit farther, giving me butterflies.

No, they weren’t butterflies. Butterflies are good.

These were more like bats. Ugly vampire bats flapping around in my stomach.

I felt disgusted with myself.

How could I still have physical feelings for him?

I wasn’t mortal anymore; why couldn’t I control them?

And how was I supposed to get rid of them when he toys with my emotions like this?

Thankfully, the little party was cut short tonight; William’s guest had to leave before sunrise.

William and I were the last ones to head up the stairs, and I hoped that he would just let me go back to my room; although I had the feeling he wanted more from me tonight.

“Hanna!” My head snapped up at the sound of Brendon calling my name. He approached us.

“What is it?” William asked him irritably.

“I need to talk to Hanna,” he said quickly, staring at me defiantly. I looked away.

“I think it can wait,” William replied coldly, starting to lead me away.

“It will only take a few minutes,” he insisted, touching my arm in order to get my attention. William’s eyes narrowed.

Did he honestly want to talk to me so badly that he was willing to stand up to William?

I wrenched my arm away, not looking at his hurt and confused face.

What was he thinking, doing things like that in front of William?

He absolutely hated when anyone besides him touched me.

“I said it can wait, Urie,” William growled, pulling me along towards his wing.

I turned to give Brendon an apologetic glance, but he had already turned away, looking dejected.

“What was that about?” William asked, eyeing me suspiciously.

“I have no idea,” I lied. He gave me a distrustful glance, but it quickly faded as we entered his bedroom.

He pinned me to the wall as soon as the door closed, kissing my neck. I moaned as he bit down; reminiscent of the way he had the night he changed me. He made his way from my throat to my mouth.

I gasped in surprise, feeling his cold hand slide up under my dress, brushing against my thigh. He smirked against my lips, shifting my dress even higher. His tongue made its way into my mouth, and my dress was farther up on my hips.

He pulled away to begin removing his clothes, seeing as I wasn’t doing it for him. I sighed in defeat before pulling off my clothes and lying down on his bed as well.

What else was I supposed to do?

He joined me on his bed, hovering over me as he put his mouth back on mine again. I suppressed moans as he bit down on my bottom lip and began to grind his hips against mine.

I gave an involuntary shudder as he ran his hands down my body, making thosebutterflies bats come back all over again.

…I hate him.
♠ ♠ ♠
New commenter = chloe carden

I want the snow here to go away so I won't have to walk to class in it...But whatever.
Hope you're all having a good day : )