Baby, We Have Eternity

Hardly Ever

I woke up, but didn’t open my eyes just yet.

I smelled humans.

What were humans doing in the Dandy manor?

I felt many presences moving around in the room and slowly opened my eyes, just in case.

Oh.

I saw Butcher, Andy, Patrick, Joe, and Sisky looking at me oddly.

“What?” I asked them, frowning.

Then I realized that I was leaning on Pete, who was still asleep. I pulled myself away from his arms.

“What?” I asked again, defensively.

“Nothing,” Patrick piped up. “It’s just…Pete never sleeps.”

“Never?” I asked quizzically, glancing at Pete again. He was out like a light.

“Hardly ever,” Andy corrected Patrick.

“Well…I’ll just…I’ll go now,” I said.

“Wait. Can I talk to you in the kitchen?” Patrick asked.

“Sure,” I replied, slightly surprised. I followed him into the room and he shut the door behind us. “What did you need?”

“I just wanted to talk to you about Pete,” he stated bluntly.

“Okay,” I said, waiting for him to continue.

“I’m just worried you two are putting everyone at risk with whatever you’re doing.”

“Patrick, we’re only-”

“It doesn’t matter, Hanna. You could be friends, with or without benefits, hell, you could get married and it wouldn’t change a thing! My point is…your putting people in danger, but mostly yourselves. I just wanted to tell you to be extra careful.” I nodded.

“I understand.” I headed for the door. “I should go before anyone notices that I’m gone.”

“Alright. I’ll tell Pete you said bye,” he said, coming to hug me. I said goodbye to the rest of the guys before heading back to the manor.

It was early in the night, I assumed everyone would either still be asleep or just waking up.

I made it to my room unseen and sighed in relief, pushing the door open.

I jumped in surprise, seeing a figure perched on my bed, clearly waiting for me.

“Hanna. Where have you been?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffhanger.

Who do you think it is???