Baby, We Have Eternity

As You Wish

I woke up with my throat scorching.

This was my tenth day without hunting, and it was getting much worse than I had imagined.

Why hadn’t I just hunted with Michael?

I jumped out of bed and headed down to the opposite side of the floor. I knocked on the door, swallowing convulsively, trying to rid myself of the extremely uncomfortable dry itching and burning.

Brendon appeared in the doorway, also looking like he just woke up.

“Brendon, will you do me a favor?” I asked immediately.

“What kind of favor?” he asked, raising an eyebrow.

“I’m so thirsty, Bren. I need to hunt. Badly.” He frowned in confusion.

“Michael took you hunting three days ago,” he stated. I bit my lip nervously, knowing his reaction. His deep brown eyes widened to twice their size. “Hanna!”

“Ssh…” I whispered anxiously.

“I can’t believe you!” he whisper-yelled. “Why didn’t you hunt? Does Michael know?” I shook my head.

“Brendon, please,” I pleaded with him. He sighed, giving in.

“What do you need me to do?”

“Just distract him if he asks for me. One hour. That’s all I need. I won’t even go far into the city.”

“Fine,” he agreed, but looking hesitant.

“Thank you so much, Bren,” I said, hurriedly kissing him on the cheek before heading for the stairs.

“Hurry up!” he called after me.

I raced out the front door as stealthily as possible, praying that I hadn’t been seen. I walked along the outskirts of the city, trying to decide where it would be quickest to hunt.

I saw a figure aimlessly meandering the streets. I decided to go for it; he was the only one on the entire block. I followed him, gaining closer with each step.

“Jesus Christ. Are you stalking me?” he asked, before spinning around to face me. I groaned out loud. Should have known. My thirst had been distracting me.

“Why do you keep showing up everywhere?” I asked in irritation, starting to cross to the opposite side of the street. “Didn’t I tell you to leave me alone?”

“Were you not the one about to pounce me?” he challenged, following me. “And not in a good way?”

“I happen to be extremely thirsty, and for your information, and it was your fault that I didn’t get to hunt a few days ago.”

“Okay, hold on a second. My fault?” he asked incredulously.

“Yes, your fault! Now stop following me!”

“As you wish, my queen of the damned,” he said, stopping to bow dramatically. An angry growl escaped my throat.

“I hope I never see you again,” I snapped.

“Eternity is a long time to avoid someone, Hanna.”

“Well then it’s good I have that much more time on my hands,” I smiled mockingly.

I didn't have time for this.
♠ ♠ ♠
I’ve discovered this thing called ebay…lol

And my sister keeps calling me RyRo for some reason…yeah, I have no idea why...

I think I update this too often…but oh well, I wrote a few chapters yesterday, so it works out.

Thanks to my readers/subscribers…I wish I could personally thank you all of you, but I only know who my commenters are…

Comments =Billiam soon. Haha, you’re going to have to ask me for your Bilvy back.