Zynyster

Moving In

ZACKY'S P.O.V.
I can't believe it! I am finally moving out of my parents house in Ohio to my own beach side condo in Orange County! It is supposed to be a nice neighborhood and my neighbors are supposed to be nice too! The land lord told me that it was an awesome neighborhood! Right when I pulled into the driveway of my new home my friend Devin got out immediately.

"Hey Zacks....Come help me move your couch into the house!" He said impatiently.

"Alright alright! God boy!" I said and hopped out of the car to go and help him.

About three hours later we had everything moved in and it was almost dark outside.

"Alright...I want the couch and I'll start heading back to Ohio in the morning Zacks." Devin said and sat down on the couch.

"Once again Dev.... Are you sure you don't wanna stay here in OC with me?" I asked for the second time today.

"Its okay Zacks! I am serious...I wanna stay in Ohio!" He said and laughed.

"Alrighty then...You'll be missed here!" I said and patted him on the back.

"Actually since you have work tomorrow I will just head out now Zack...Bye." He said, patted me on the back and headed out.

As I lied in bed that night I was worrying about the long ride home that Devin had ahead of him. Just as I was about to drift off into sleep music started to blare in my neighbor's house. I thought that after a while it would die down but it didn't. So i decided to go over there and tell them to shut the fuck up.

When I got to the door I hit as loud as I could with my fist and a man with long black hair and eyeliner on answered the door with a beer in his hand.

"Dude....Can you shut the fuck up some people actually sleep you stupid bastard!" I yelled over the music. The man just chuckled.

"Why don't you just come on in and join the party?" He asked.

"Because apparent;y unlike you I have to work in the morning!" I said.

"Tell them your sick....Which would be true because you would most likely have a hang over." He said and I just noticed how badly he was slurring his words.

"I said NO! Turn the music the fuck down so I can get some god damn sleep!" I said and walked away. The man just laughed and closed the door. That night I barely got any sleep because the music was blaring all night! Yeah...Some really nice neighbors.

*almost 12 hours later*

OK! I am just glad that work is over with for today considering I almost got fired because I almost fell asleep. As I walked into my room to go to bed once again the music started blaring again.

Ah...What the hell? I might as well join them for god sakes! I thought guy last night was going to actually drop to his knees and beg! so why not take a couple of sick day?! I thought.

I slipped on a pair of jeans and a black misfits tee-shirt and went over again and hit the door as loud as I could. The same exact man answered.

"You still going to give me that offer?" I asked jokingly.

The man smirked, "Sure!" H4e said and moved so I could come in.

"WOW!" I said loudly in amazement. What I saw was unbelievable!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
NO COMMENTS=NOOOO UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D