Zynyster

The Party

ZACKY'S P.O.V.
There were people everywhere, a DJ in the front of the living room, girls dancing on table-tops...It was just...Wow!

"You throw some pretty huge parties here don't you?" I asked turning around and looking at the man that answered the door.

"Yep! Every night! So...What's your name?" He asked walking towards a table with food and drinks on it. I followed.

"Zacky...Thats my name...Yours?" I asked him.

"My name? My name is Brian...But my friends made up a nick name for me...It's Synyster, and you can just call me that." Synyster said, picking up a beer and handing it to me. I took it even though I was under the legal age. I was only 18.

"How old are you?" I asked Synyster.

"I am only 18...Why?" He looked at me, "What...Are you gunna call the cops?"

"No! I am only 18 too! Why would I call the cops when I am the same amount of years under the legal age?" I said shocked that he pretty much bit my head off.

"Oh...OK...Sorry..." Synyster said quietly.

"Oh...My...God...Did I just hear Synyster Gates say sorry?!" I heard someone behind me say. I turned to the side to look at a man with large sunglasses on and tatoos all over his arms.

"Shadows! Whats up man?!" Synyster asked happily hugging the man.

"Who's the newcomer dude?" He asked.

"Oh! Yeah! Shadows, this Zacky...Zacky, this is Shadows..." Synyster introduced us.

"Hey man my name is Matt but my nick name is M. Sadows or you can just call me Shadows if you want." Shadows said.

People were nice there...The landlord was actually right...I did have some pretty nice neighbors....And one of them was even kinda cute...