Zynyster

Oops!

Matt's P.O.V.
I rounded the corner and saw Zack standing in the street. I saw the car coming.

"Za-" But I didn't get to finish warning him before the car hit him. He flipped over the top of the car and landed on the other end on the road. You could see the place where he hit is head on the windshield.

I just stood there for a moment, taking in what had just happened until I noticed the he wasn't moving and his head was bleeding.

I ran to the doorway of the house, "Brian! Call an ambulance! Zack got hit by a fucking car!" I screamed, almost panicking.

I ran over to him, sat down beside him, and let out a sigh of relief because he was at least still breathing. Shortly after I sat down Justin and James were there too. They both bent down to look at his head.

"Dude! He has glass in his head!" Justin said, trying to poke his head.

James smacked his hand away, "Don't poke it dumb ass!"

Brian came out with the phone, "I called an ambulance and they're on their way..." He said, "Is he conscious?"

"No." I said blandly.

"Why don't we check on the driver...They haven't gotten out since they hit him." James suggested.

"I'll do it." I said, getting up from Zacks' side and walking to the drivers side.

"Justin come here! I'm going to need help with her!" I yelled, panicky.
----------------------------
NO COMMENTS=NOOOO UPDATES!