Zynyster

How to Save a Life

Matt’s Point of View
Justin ran over to help me pull the limp body of a small blonde girl out of the driver’s seat of the car. Her head was leaned up against the steering wheel of the car, and she was unconscious. I lightly lifted her head up and grabbed her under her arms. When I had her about half way out of the car Justin pitched in and grabbed her knees. We hauled her out of the car, walked her over to the side of the road, and laid her down gently. I brushed her hair out of her face and noticed a large cut going across her forehead.

“Syn! I need some bandages or something! She’s bleeding like crazy.” I yelled, and while he went inside to grab some, I kept my hands pressed to her forehead to try and slow the bleeding. Syn ran to me with a pack of gauze pads and some medical tape. I pressed four gauze pads across the cut, “Justin… Put pressure on these while I tape them down…” I instructed. He did as I instructed him to, and I ripped some tape from the roll.

I taped the gauze pads diagonal on her head, in the direction of the cut. I tried not to put it in her hair because that would hurt like hell when the paramedics went to take it off. Speaking of paramedics… What the hell was taking them so long? I didn’t spend long dwelling on the thought, and moved back to Zacky, pulling glass out of his head carefully with the tweezers from the med. kit that Syn had brought out to me.

Once I had pulled out all of the glass I poured some peroxide on his head, covering his eyes. I hoped that that would rinse any glass out of his head. Next I began to wipe the small (but probably painful) cuts with an alcohol wipe.

“Ah! Good thing he’s not awake or that would hurt like a bitch!” Jimmy exclaimed, wincing at the thought of it, “He’s not going to want to hang with us anymore… We just nearly got him killed!”

“I know!” Syn whined.

“Oh shut up guys!” I yelled, “How’s she doing over there Justin?” I said looking behind me at Justin, sitting next to the still unconscious girl.

“I found a wallet and her name is Valary Dib-Dib-uhhh…” He cocked his head to the side showing that he was officially confused.

“Let me see it!” Jimmy said, stealing the wallet from Justin and reading the name off as ‘Valary Dibenedetto’.

“Italian much?” Justin said.

As I started to put gauze pads on Zacky’s head, we all heard ambulance sirens in the distance. I sigh of long waited relief went across the group. After a few minutes I was done with Zacky’s head and the paramedics were just now pulling up. Thank god! I thought, It’s about time!

They hauled Valary into the ambulance first, considering she was the one that was hurt the worst. One of the paramedics grabbed a radio, saying that they would need another ambulance. I walked up to he ambulance entrance , “Is she okay?”

“She’s badly injured, but… Who bandaged her head up?” One of them asked.

I started to get worried, and I thought that I had done something that had hurt her, “Uhm… I did…”

“Well young man… If it weren’t for you this girl would have been dead by the time we got here…”

I looked at the man and noticed that he was serious, “Wow…” I breathed. I shifted my gaze from the paramedic to the girl. She was beautiful, just lying there, unconscious with her blonde and black hair and her thin figure. The next ambulance got there and hauled Zacky into the back of it. Justin and I hopped in the ambulance with Valary in it, and Syn, and Jimmy hopped into the one with Zacky in the back, and we drove off.
♠ ♠ ♠
NO COMMENTS=NO UPDATES!! :)
4 comments al least...