Zynyster

Meeting my Saver

VAL’S POINT OF VIEW
I attempted to blink my eyes open, but the try was unsuccessful. I had absolutely no idea where I was, and my head was pounding. The air smelt of sickness and gauze pads. I could only guess that I was in a hospital. I tried to remember how I had gotten there but the only thing that I could remember was me driving down a resident street in my P.T. cruiser. I groaned which just caused my head to throb even more. I blinked hazily, and my eyes opened to blinding white walls, while the slow beep of a heart rate machine came to ear.

“Well…Look who’s finally up!” A high pitched voice said in false delight.

“Ugh!” I groaned, “How long have I been out for?”

“Um… By my records… You were brought in almost 4 days ago after a car accident.”

“C-Car accident? Wha-?” I was going to ask what but I was interrupted by a throbbing in my head.

“You need more rest hon…”

“Okay… First thing… DON’T call me honey,” I rose my voice as much as I could without my head splitting in two, “And two….I have been ‘resting’ for three fucking days! I don’t think that I need anymore rest…. Now please…. Get out!”

I was tired and groggy and wasn’t up to dealing with this crap. The false delight…And all… When the nurse walked out with her head down, looking at her feet, I heard a low chuckle from the corner of the room. The sudden noise almost made me jump out of my skin. I’m sure I would have, but the IV tubes stopped me from doing so. I turned my head slowly to see a tall (cute if I might add), muscular man standing in the corner just as a doctor walked in.

“Valary… I see that you’ve met Matt already…” He said as if I were supposed to know who he was.

“Who the hell is he and why is he in my hospital room,” I said, looking him up and down before stating that he was clearly not a doctor.

“Why… This is the man that saved your life…” He said in a serious tone of voice. I saw Matt’s face light up.

“Okay… Don’t let his head get too big…” I laughed, trying my best to ignore the pain in my head caused by the laughing.

“Hey!” Matt said, defensively.

“Okay… Well Valary I just need to ask you a couple of questions and I will be on my way…” The doctor actually looked up from his clipboard.

“Shoot…”

“Do you feel dizzy?”

“No.”

“Does your head feel heavy?”

“A little.”

“Does your head hurt?”

“What do you think dumbass?!”

“Just answer the question please…”

“YES! Ow!” Okay… It split in two…

“Do you feel nauseous?”

“No.”

“Can you see out of your right eye?”

“Yes.” What kind of question was that?!

“Are you still tired or groggy?”

“No… Are you done yet?!” I asked as he paused to jot things down onto that god forsaken clipboard.

“Yes.” He walked out and I turned to Matt and smiled. I might as well meet the guy that saved my life.

“You look like hell,” I said, realizing the dark rings under his eyes and he looked like he was about to fall asleep.

“Oh thanks! I’ve only been in here for four days with no sleep…” He joked.

“Have you really been waiting by my bedside since I was brought in here? You don’t even know me…” I said quizzically. He flushed red and looked at the floor, “Here come sit down. You look like you need some rest…”

“Thanks,” He replied, thankfully taking the seat next to my bed, “Um… Actually, I’ve been going back and forth between yours and my friend’s rooms… You know… The guy you hit…”

“Oh my god! I hit someone?!” I was taken by surprise. I thought that I just got in an accident with another car.

He looked as if me were about to freak out, “He’s fine! He’s fine! Don’t worry about it…That’s the last thing I need is for you to freak out over something that’s going to be just fine!”

I couldn’t decide whether or not this guy was just trying to be nice or if he was actually serious. I looked at his expression. It was tired, confused, and panicked. I decided to believe him and just calm down.

“We… Uh… Tried to get a hold of your sister, but she said that she was uh… Busy… What kind of sister would do that to their sister…” He questioned.

“My sister and I have never gotten along, and probably never will…” I said, and shrugged as if it were nothing, “Anyway… Enough about myself… What about you?”
♠ ♠ ♠
NO COMMENTS=NOOOO UPDATE!!!
at least 5 comments plzz!! :)