Zynyster

New Girl?

ZACKY’S POINT OF VIEW
I tried to blink quickly to open my eyes but they somehow managed to stay glued shut. My head was pounding and my side was killing me. I groaned and attempted to grasp my side. I had an idea that I was in a hospital because of the smell and the beeping from an apparent heart monitor in the room. I blinked hazily and a concerned doctor came into view. He was examining a bunch of monitors and writing things down on a clipboard. The blinding white walls caused me to squint as the doctor looked over to examine me.

“Well… Look who’s up…” He said in an expressionless voice.

“Yeah… I feel so excited to be up…” I said sarcastically as I tried to shift in the uncomfortable bed but the side that I tried to shift to sent an incredible amount of pain through my body, “Shit!” I gasped. I felt someone garb my hand, and looked over to see Syn sitting there. He looked like shit, but of course I didn’t have the guts to tell him so. Nor did I feel like it at the moment. I just smiled slightly.

“Hey…” He said tiredly in a groggy voice.

“What the fuck happened?” I groaned. Syn looked at the doctor with pleading eyes, asking him to explain.

“Well… You were brought in 4 days ago, and you had been hit by a car. The license plate managed to lacerate your leg. The bumper impact fractured your hip bone, and the impact of your head hitting the windshield caused multiple cuts and one large bruise on your face.” He finished and took a deep breath.

I didn’t want Syn to see me like this because it sounded that I looked horrible, “How?”

“We were joking around and you went in the street…” Syn started quietly, “Matt tried to warn you but… It was too late… You’re not mad are you?” He asked, concerned.

“No,” I stated groggily, “It’s not your fault… How long until I’m out of here?”

“Well… By the look of you at the moment I would say at the most… Tomorrow, and at the least late tonight.” He finished and walked out of the room. I looked at Syn and smiled.

“Hear that? I hope that it’s later tonight…” He gave a flinch of a smile and just put his head down, “Will you stop looking so pathetic… It’s not your fault!”

He looked up and smiled weakly, “Then why do I still feel like shit?!”

I smiled, “Come here…” I said, opening my arms for Syn to crawl into them. He came up and sat on the bed with me. We tried to get comfortable, lying on the uncomfortable hospital bed, but it just didn’t seem likely so we just settled down. I kissed the top of his black hair.

He looked up, “You missed…” I kissed him quickly on the lips, “Is that it?” I leaned forward and stopped when there was only an inch left between our lips. He leaned upwards and pressed his lips to mine. Someone cleared their throat and I looked over to see Shadows standing next a blonde girl in a wheelchair.

“That him?” She asked, motioning her head towards me.

“Who’s this guys?” I asked seeing Syn’s expression of realization.
♠ ♠ ♠
NO COMMENTS=NO UPDATE!!
:)
dedicated to...
Synyster Fangirl