The Adventures of Todo & EGO Boy

High Five!

(Start page five)
Ego: (Mutters) Much (Flashing her fangs seductively but then giggles) Please join (she pleads sweetly both guys smile and turn looking at each other...)
Todo: (They join by spinning and ended up on top of each other next to us. We laugh but still stare. They are still staring at us, but are laughing also. After staring at each other we realize we can’t spin anymore so we lunge at the guys and...)
Ego: (Landing on top of them knocking them over with us)
Todo: (And we laugh some more) I think we laugh too much
Ego: No (I choke out still laughing. Then passes out from hyperventilating)
Todo: (Laughs at Ego and faints from lack of oxygen)
Ego: (Whenever later. I slowly open my eyes squinting from the bright light. The light disappeared replaced by something else. I blinked soon his face came into view.) Morning sexy (I mutter sleepily) Where’s Todo and Sky?
Todo: (I wake up and start squinting my eyes to be ready for the lights but there aren’t any. I open my eyes completely and am faced with ice blue eyes) Hey ( I say hoarsely) Where’s Ego and Allan?
Ego: (Runs with Al behind her. Once at Todo’s room runs in and dives on top of her and Sky)
(End page five)
♠ ♠ ♠
PLZ show me the love!!
if there is even any love left for the crazy ppl