Sequel: Something Else

And if I Die Before I Wake...

Morgan's POV

When I got to class the next day there was a note taped to the underside of my desk. I only noticed it because the corner was portruding out from underneath.

"So that's how it's going to be. More games?" I mumbled. I pulled off the paper and read the note.

It was a selection about Cain and Abel. How strange. I didn't have time to try and cypher out a meaning so I just put it into my bag. Then I remembered the note from yesterday.
I searcehd through my bag to find the note from my locker.

It was crumpled but it said, I am no ordinary rabbit. That I could understand.
He thought himself better than me.

He may be stronger but I was more educated on the destruction of his kind. If it came down to a fight we would be evenly matched. I had enough weapons as it was.

Then an idea hit me. I could face him and determine what I would do from there. Without thinking more I reached down and unhooked a smoke (acid) bomb from my leg.
I chucked it to the front of the class room and took one last deep breath. It went off and I quickly pulled the fire alarm while my class rushed to be first out of the building.

I followed the target out of the classroom and down a hall away from the designated area. He went out a side door and I follwed him until we were about a block away from the school. In an alley.

"I know you know I am here," I hissed.

He turned around.

I smirked in satisfaction as I saw his eyes appeared to be bleeding and were glassy as his sight slowly faded.

"So you've finally found a way to kill me. You'll have your chance in a moment. I will be completely blind then."

"I will not kill you while you are handicapped. I want you to fight back, the murder is much more satifying that way."

"And what makes you so sure that if I fought back you would win? I am much stronger than you."

"True." I paused and looked at his glazed over eyes, they were staring past me. He was fully blind now. "But There is one thing you don't know. 392, Do you know what that number stands for?"

"Enlighten me." he asked boredly.

"It's the number or your kind that I have killed. Shocking in't it? So hurry home, I'll kill you next week."
♠ ♠ ♠
Me sorry about tiny chapter. I WENT AND SAW TWILIGHT LAST NIGHT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!! It was awesome!