Sequel: Something Else

And if I Die Before I Wake...

Lucifer's POV

Lucifer flung his arms out to the sides of him and laughed.

"Kill me now then. What do I have to loose?" I said and laughed again, a low, growling sound. "You are truly naive, girl. Weak too, as it would seem."

As the anger again boiled my blood, my sight cleared. "Ah, sweet victory." I mumbled and looked to her, smirking. Oh what satisfaction I would gain from endulging myself in her blood, but it would loose all of its flavor if I could not play with it.

"You smell sweet Morgan. I wonder how your blood would taste?" he asked and watched her face twist in discust.

"I don't intend for you to find out vermin!" she shouted at me, her face turning red.

"Then tell me, how do you intend to find the one who turned your mother? Killed your family? Do you expect to find them while you are still human?" he asked and chuckled. "You do not have enough time I'm afraid. Your lifespan is so dreadfully short."

Her face turned white, a nice contrast between the color of her eyes. "What do you mean? Of course I'll find them!"

"Ha! You jest, surely! You, a mere human, are going to turn back your mother and somehow kill the rest of them? Ha! You have useless toys, Morgan, and nothing more. I've even overpowered your second smoke bomb. And. . ." I drifted off, smirking at Morgan through the gaps in my bangs. My sparkling, pointed teeth protruded a bit from under my lip. She scowled at me, waiting for my reply. "I know who you are after. By name, by place, by act."

Her mouth gaped in astonishment and her chest started heaving in uneven breaths. "Then tell me whelp, what are you waiting for?"

I chuckled again. "Ah ah ah." I said, wagging my finger. "You are not nearly strong enough."
♠ ♠ ♠
TWILIGHT KICKED ASS!!!!!

Back off, Jacob's mine!