Sequel: Something Else

And if I Die Before I Wake...

Lucifer's POV

I chuckled, a low, rasping sound. I expect I looked a bit arrogant to the girl standing only feet from me.
"Alas, dear Morgan, but you will have to find that out yourself." I said, a coy smile forging its way through my features. "You may as well go sit down, you won't find out today at least. Plus," The bell rings. "The bell just rang."

Morgan reluctantly walked to her seat (three behind mine) and proceeded to stare a the back of my neck. It was different today though, her stare did not hold the sharp menacing edge it used to, there was no wish to harm in this. This stare was odd for she who was usually so predicatable. It held traces of confusion, traces of anger, maybe a bit of loyalty even. But it consisted mostly of only curiosity. Pity her innocence was taken at such a young age.

Innocence is not something to be wasted, and to steal it away from one so young is cruel enough. It is sad really to see the innocent soul of a child tainted with the truth of this world. Ignorance truly is bliss, and it is more wonderful than you could ever imagine to look upon one who's eyes had not yet discovered what was going on outside the protective gaze that hovered over their every step.

But this age of innocence is fading.

And I am afraid we are powerless to stop it. We no choice but to accept and embrce it.

My memory was again brought back to the day of my first kill, the girl called Melanie. It was all so vivid now, where all memory before my tansformation had turned to fuzz. She was cold, her lifeless eyes staring up at me in fear, her jaw slightly lowered. Two sickening black puncture marks were the only flaw on her entire body.
"Stop feind!"
The footsteps had goten nearer. I started to panic. the blood clung to my skinas if it wanted its owner's killer to be found. I scratched painfully at it, but it didn't even crack.
"Melanie! No!" one of them called. His name was Marcus and it was rumored that they were betrothed to wed in December. The other was the dean of the academy.
"Come on, come on!" I whispered, but no luck came to my pleads.
A new sense of urgency filled my body as the two got closer. the smell! I didn't know what I was doing before I was on top of the Dean, my dripping canine teeth down deep in his jugular. He gasped before the color drained from under his skin. It was silent for a moment, and I turned to see Marcus, leaning over his would-be bride. I had only a moment before desire exploded within me and I lunged at him.

You can probably guess what happned next right? Probably.
The bell rang, shatering my breif nostalgic phase. I stood slowly today, waiting for others to pass me before I gathered my things and walked towards my locker. I consumed at least three bottles of my homemade 'medicine' but I had stopped counting. My thirst was never fully satisfied, no matter how much blood I'd consumed. It may have been easier for me, but I still had to keep myself from going on a homicidal rampage. No matter hwat I did, I still had to control my thirst. There wasn't a day where I could lose control for fear of being found out.

I wish there was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's taken me so long, Twilight RPs have robbed me of all creative juices.