Sequel: Something Else

And if I Die Before I Wake...

Morgan's POV

I have felt fear only twice before in my life:

Once when I saw my mother, dieing.

And now, when I'm trapped in a dark alley with a hungry vampire.

I don't think this is going to end well. One of us is going to end up dead. And I refuse to be that one!

"You really want to kill me?" he taunted. There was something dark in his voice. "Do it now. This is your last chance."

Oh-no, i don't think so.

"Fine," I reached back and pulled the wooden cross (with a stake on the end). I stabbed him with it. I knew this wouldn't kill him, because something about him is different. I actually don't think I can kill him at all.

The stake didn't kill him, but it did distract him.

I didn't get the satisfaction of seeing his face twist into the shock that I usually enjoyed. Because as soon I he released me I ran.

I got home. And I'm pretty sure he didn't follow me.

My tiny apartment was not as safe as I wished it was, but it would have to work.
I walked into the weapon-room. The light flickered on and flashed off my shelves.
Suddenly an idea struck me. TO THE COMPUTER!!!!!

I opened up the internet and google.

Super vampires was the term I searched for. Only one thing of any use showed up.

Unbeatable Creature of the Night
All vampires have weaknesses, they can all be killed.

Except for the rare unbeatable vampire. WE do not know anything about them. They are the only creature born as a vampire. They can not be killed by any known method.


I let my chin fall onto the desk. He can't die. I can't kill him.

"I give up," I mumbled.

I returned to the door of my weapon room, but went no further.

He was there. Observing my collection, but something in his eyes made him look more evil than usual. "You are quite an obsessor," He taunted.

And then he attacked me. I knew I was gonna die, but I was not going to die without fighting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Are you happy Aya?