A Vampire's Pawn.

Stuck with Two Vampires.

“ Okay what did you want to talk about?” Alex asked as soon as we barely sat down, I rolled my eyes at how impatient he was sometimes.

“ We should all move to my house in Russia, it’s closer to our job site than staying here.” I answered as I crossed my arms and looked at both of their expressions. Alex’s face wore one of worry and confusion, while Rycan seemed interested in the idea.

“ Why would we want to do that?” Alex asked cautiously.

I sighed getting impatient myself, “ for one it will take us two hours on foot, which will no doubt leave us tired.” I stayed silent letting it sink in, he nodded for me to continue so I did, “ and second of all, it would only take maybe a ten minute drive to the warehouse.” I laughed before realizing something else, “ and don’t you think some vampires might notice us running back and forth?”

He stayed silent and stared at me, as if I was going to do something stupid, he opened his mouth to speak but Rycan cut him off, “ I think that would work better…lower the chance of us getting caught.” He commented looking at both of us.

He looked at Rycan for a few seconds, as if they were studying each other, finally Alex let out a sigh and turned his head towards me with a look of defeat on his face, “ fine but only if the girls can come to…we’re not leaving them here unprotected.”

I nodded, “ of course, I wouldn’t have it any other way.” That human better behave though…

I sat there looking at the two pink bite marks on my wrist, from far away they didn’t look that bad, but when you were closer they looked like oversized mosquito bites. And that wasn’t the most strange thing ether, for some odd reason half me was attracted to Valen for some disgusting reason, while my other half wanted to claw his eyes out any second..

I was brought out of my thoughts by someone knocking at my door softly, “ come in.”

I smiled as Mia poked her head through the crack, scanned the room, and smiled once she noticed where I was. And just like nothing she threw the door open and walked in like she was a pimp and I was the whore… “ heey, what are you still doing in bed?” She asked sitting on the foot of my bed.

I leaned into my pillows, “ it’s to comfy to leave.”

She laughed and laid back, “ oh em gee, your right.” I laughed, “ okay anyway back to the reason I’m in your room, you need to pack your clothes.”

I looked at her confused, “ huh?”

She laughed, “ forgot to tell you, we’re going to Valen’s house in Russia since it’s closer to the job site.” She looked at me before adding, “ it’s only until the job is finished…so a few weeks tops.”

I stared at her as my chest tightened and my breathing sped up a bit, I knew somewhere downstairs Valen was probably listening to my heartbeat laughing his head off, “ o-okay.”

She looked at me with concern, “ did something happen between you two?”

I shook my head, “ so we should get packing…”

She nodded, “ yup, so get ya butt out of bed and help me!” She giggled grabbing my foot and pulling of off the bed.

I giggled as Hope attempted to pull her suitcase out the front door, she let out a whimper of frustration and stamped her little foot on the floor making her bangs fall over her eyes. She opened her mouth to whine at us but as soon as she did that Valen appeared out of nowhere, grabbed her suitcase, and walked outside.

“ Well someone’s playing nice today.” Rycan snickered as he got Mia’s bag.

I laughed as we both headed outside, “ I take it he’s an ass most of the time?” I asked as I walked towards one of the black cars.

He scoffed, “ most of the time? Try all of the time, him and Alex are usually fighting each other right now.” He grunted as he lifted the bag into the trunk.
I looked over at Alex to see he was locking the front door as if he didn’t want to leave. While Valen was leaning against a tree tapping his foot against it looking rather impatient himself.

“ Okay are we all set?” Alex asked walking off the front porch.

Everyone nodded except Valen who stood still with no emotion what so ever on his damn face, “ who’s riding with who?” He asked finally.

“ Mia, Rycan, and Hope in the first car,” HELL NO! I’M STUCK WITH MISTER ASSHOLE VAMPIRE? He took in a breath before continuing, “ me, you and Amy in the second car.”

Out of the corner of my eye I could have sworn I saw Valen glance towards me and smile, I shrugged it off as everyone started to walk tot heir cars. Luckily enough I got the back seat which meant I could at least sleep somewhat, or not have to look at Valen’s huge ego radiating off him..
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please?