Innocence Meets Jealousy, Isn't She Stunning?

4. Synyster.

“Syn?” Autumn asked. “Syn, baby,”

“What?” I snapped.
I felt my belt buckle, the full weight of the silver, hanging down onto my jeans, and reached to put it back in place. My own signature t-shirt was ruffled, pulled at the hem as Autumn had wriggled her hands under it.

“Don't be cold with me..” She sighed.
She reached under her dress, adjusting her thong, showing off her perfectly bronzed legs.
“I'm not, it's just, it's fucking him,” I said.

I rose my voice at the end of the sentence, hoping that somewhere in the distance, Roughton would be able to hear me.

“And, I fucking hate not being able to..y'know..finish something I started..” I sighed. I bit the inside of my lip, chewing at the skin, and Autumn giggled a little.

“You could always finish it when we get back to the hotel..” She said, walking up to me.
She placed her hands lightly on my chest, trailing her thin fingers up my ribcage rather seductively.

“Babe I don't know if I'll be in the mood,” I said rather apologetically.

“You will,” She smirked. “I'll make sure of it,”

I loved her confidence, and however much I told myself I wouldn't be up for it, just one look at her and I knew I would be raring to go.

She wriggled about a bit more in her dress, straightening it out a bit more, so no one would be any the wiser. Reaching up towards my head, she gave my hair the once over, twisting her fingertips, refining my huge spikes, the look that makes people wonder if I'd just been electrocuted or not.

I smiled down at her, kissing the tip of her tiny nose, and grabbed her hand, walking out of the alley.

I looked to my left, then to my right, trying to spot Rou, and saw him staggering across the road.

I had a slight tinge in me that wanted to just run over and kick his face in, but I had Autumn to think about.

“Is that..” Autumn started.
“Rou. Yeah,” I said, my grip on her hand tightening a little.

"Ouch, baby that hurts,” She said.

She hit my hand lightly with hers causing it to sting a little.

“I.I'm sorry,” I stuttered, still fixating my eyes on Rou.

He was stumbling a little, reaching out towards a lamp post, holding onto poor Rory who looked like he'd had enough.

“Rou will you fucking stand up straight..” I heard Rory say, hitting him across the shoulder as Rou stumbled onto him once more.

“Wasted, isn't he?” Autumn said with a giggle, pointing at Rou.

“You aren't that far off, babe,”

“I'm not that bad, Bri.” She said, tightening her grip on my hand. “I've sobered up,”

“And the wobbly line your walking in defines that does it?” I laughed.

“Oh shush..”

Rou and Rory were still standing by a lamp post, Rou was clinging to it, almost hugging it, as Rory was attempting to prize him off of it. We got closer and closer to them, and I saw the worry in Rory's eyes as we approached them, and he increased his speed in an attempt to get Rou to not see us.

“Y'see..” Rou slurred. “What, Rory Clewlow, is the point?”

“The point is, to get you back to the ho-”

“There isn't one!” Rou said, holding onto the poll, his face looking saddened. “There really isn't one..”

“Is this the point,” Rory started “Where you start getting depressed and cry like a girl? 'Cause if it is, I can't deal with that Rou, I may be your best friend, but I don't do tears..”
“I can't have her, Rory, I really can't..”

I clenched my grip on Autumns hand. I was confused whether it was out of protection, or out of anger towards Rou.

It became clear that Rou had no idea that we were there, and I was just waiting for Autumn to open her mouth, ask Rou what was wrong. My jealousy would then kick in, but I'd have to tell myself, it's just Autumn's nature, she's such a kind person, would help anyone in need.

“Too right you can't,” Rory said, making a smile come to my face. “She's Synysters. I mean, look at them, they make a good couple,”

Rory said it very matter of factly, and I was beginning to think I could get on with the guy.

“I want her,” Rou said. “I fucking want her,”

“Stop it,” Rory replied.

Autumn squeezed my hand, making me look down on her, and had a worried expression on her face. She was always quite worried when some guy came onto her, mainly for fear of what I'd do to them.

“I need her,” Rou continued.

“..Me?” Autumn whispered.

I just grunted. Rory made eye contact with me, and I knew he wasn't in the wrong, but he looked terrified. He tried to get Rou to shut up by prising him off the lamp post, but he seemed in a state of drunken depression.

“Get her for me, Rory..” Rou said.

“Rou I can't do that..She's with Synyster,”

“Rory if you were my true friend you'd get her for me,” Rou said, sounding as though there was a lump beginning to form in his throat.

“I am your friend Rou! But I just can't go around trying to pull a girl, that no offence, probably wouldn't want you..” He sighed.

“Too right she fucking wouldn't,” I whispered.

“What?” Autumn asked.

“Oh, nothing..” I replied.

“Autumn!” Rou yelled. “Please..”