Write Me A Love Song,Dear

December 21st, 2007

I only have nine days left. We didn't get anything yesterday, so that put as back a day. Since Rudy had initially planned on getting my parents, that was two more, but I stopped him. I just couldn't bear it. When I told him to turn around, we did end up going back and I slept from one in the afternoon until nine this morning. I wasn't really that tired, but this whole month has been so rough on me. I loved being here, but it was so hard to adjust. Not to mention I was having these very strange feelings when I was around Rudy; it was almost like someone was tickling my tummy. He was so sweet to me, and very sympathetic. I guess that's why I felt so good around him. I described the feeling to him and he just patted my hand and chuckled. He told me that it was just a small feeling and to think nothing of it. I can't get it off my mind though. I need to ask somebody about it. I need to ask them what it means. It's not like these things just happen to happen. There's always a reason for certain things.

And yet I wonder. Rudy was telling me how he had fallen in love with me before I died. I'm sure he still loves me now, so maybe my body was reacting to that. Maybe I love him too. After all, he was the only person I really know here, and apparently we had flirted around before I died. He was my key to staying here too. He wanted me to stay, and we had been planning the whole time for me to not go back. There was no way I was going back to hell.

I was laying in my bed, staring at the ceiling when Rudy came back from getting us some dinner. I sat up some and watched him place the box of pizza on the table in between our beds, then go and get the plates, then sit on his bed. I took a slice off and took a bite, then set it on my plate. Rudy chuckled.

"Hungry much?"He asked,I nodded
"I haven't hardly eaten anything. I haven't had an appetite."I answered, taking another bite. I jumped up from my bed and ran into the kitchen and grabbed two pops, then brought them back in. I opened mine and chugged it, and Rudy laughed at me again.
"I swear you act like you haven't eaten or drank in days."I giggled
"I don't know. You know what I've been thinking?"I asked, completely changing the subject
"What?"He said, taking a bite
"You know that huge club downtown? That would be an amazing place to finish the job. I mean, we don't have that many left, and we don't have many days left, so why not? There's got to be plenty scumbags down there."I mentioned, he nodded his head
"That'd be great. We should go down tonight. It's a Friday night, there's bound to be plenty tonight. Just be sure to wear something...sexy."I groaned at the thought. I only had one 'sexy' outfit, and I absolutely hated it. It was so uncomfortable and skanky.

"Fine. Whatever. Let me finish eating, then I'll go change."I snarfed down a second piece of pizza, then ran into the bathroom and changed for the club. I came back out and Rudy's eyes doubled in size.

"Shut up. Let's go and get this over with. I want to get those people and get the heck out of there."I grumbled
"Hey, it was your idea."He said grabbing his keys and heading out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lateness.
I'll try to update more often.
Comments/Subscribers, please?