Creatures of the Night

Eds POV

As I waited for teddy to return back for sorting Ali I just thought about what had just happened, was it for real or just a figment of my imagination. I heard rumbles from outside as I opened the door teddy and Ali fell inwards, but thank god I’m quick. As they looked up all they saw was me jumping on them booting the door shut. I dragged them both to Alex’s bed and teddy started on alis top half I was stuck with the bottom half, teddy’s started to kiss him from his lips to the top of his top, he bit his huge collar and pulls down trying to rip of his top but failed, after Ted's fail attempt at ripping Ali's shirt open, I had successfully removed his trousers, the only obstacle was his boxers, gazing happily at the tent I looked up to see if Ali was still being distracted, before I slid my hand inside the boxer leg, grabbing his member firmly as I started to move my hand I could hear his moans from inside teddy’s mouth. Teddy pulled away and looked down at me, I was wondering what was going through his head at the time then he grabbed me and ripped my top off, I was surprised by how much strength he put it to it and so was Ali, his face was like mine then he also did it to Ali. Once he had ripped Alis off I leapt on to him like a wild beat on a piece of meat, I just could bring myself off him he had turned me on so much it drove me wild, all of a sudden I felt Ali putting one of his hands on my hips and the other playing with me. I slipped my hand down to teddy’s member was like before just ready to come out of his boxers, I started to play with him to his moans were so lustful he was begging for it.
♠ ♠ ♠
oooo stozzi gets the gd bit next XD
COMMENT / SUBSCRIBE
xx