Creatures of the Night

Teddys POV

I moaned loudly, as Ed began to move his hand rhythmically up and down altering his grip now and then "Fuck Ed.." groaning out again, he stopped as his face twisted with pleasure, Ali must be doing good job. Pulling Ed into an embrace he fell onto my body, panting as our lips parted, wrapping my arms around his neck as I pulled him back into the embrace I watched Ali disappear and come back with a small tube in his.I continued to watch Ali closely, watching as a smile played around his lips. Rolling my hips against Ed's he groaned loudly, as Ali resumed his position, feeling the weight increase I felt my heart thudded madly against my rib cage, feeling Ali's hand caress the inside of my legs I parted them slightly, gasping as he pressed a digit inside me, bucking my hips, Ed looked down at me worryingly "are you ok?" nodding my head roughly, I groaned again as Ali pushed another finger inside me. Unable to control myself I climaxed, covering Ed's bare stomach with my cum feeling Ali pulled his fingers out of my rear, I wanted more pulling Ed roughly into a embrace, I whisper in his ear as my member re-harden. Getting Ed to go on his knees, I gently massaged his back whispering gently as a placed my self at his entrance. Pushing into him, I realise d abit to late i never used any lube and hearing Ed's small whimper of pain i made to pull out til he stopped me "no Ted its ok, carry on pleease", moving rhymatically inside Ed was pure bliss, failing to notice Ali disappearing again, Aloud Bang distracted me and Ed from our dirty deed. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ON MY BED"
♠ ♠ ♠
the next chap might be a lil while because of alice laptop dying
comment + subscribe
stozzi