Creatures of the Night

Teds POV

After the quick search around the house, Ed had decided to go look for Alex else where taking Ali with him, as I followed he turned quickly holding his hands up "Teddy, I think you should stay here, just incase Alex decides to come back", "ok" that’s all I could do, was to agree! Alex did seem more shocked than mad, as if he was expecting someone else, what was I thinking he was mad me and Ed had used his room after all, trudging back into the house. I was confronted by my brother."So had your funnn" his words slurred as he spoke, "you seem to.have pissed. Alex off" "what? Well I can see that, and what are you on about?" I tried to sound confused, but the glint that appeared in Dan's eye already told me he knew something. Watching as he steady himself he spoke again "I sa..Saw you, n Ali, n then I. saw you.go into. Alex’s room...and.......I TOLD HIM" "WHAT!!!" literally dragging Dan towards me in angrier, I ripped one of the sleeves on his flimsy costume, but I couldn't care less. "Dan what did you exactly, say to Alex?" still gripping onto his costume, he tried to pull away before giving in, "I told him, I caught you and Ali snogging, then i said your most likely fucking in his room now....Ted let me go anyway". That was the last straw, bring my fist up quickly, I hit him square in the jaw, as he toppled backwards, he slammed into a small table, preparing to hit him again, multiple pairs of arms tried dragging me back, "TEDDY NOO!!! LEAVE HIM ALONE, SOMEONE CALL SOMEONE!" hearing a high pitch squeal coming from Vicky as she clung onto my arm, I threw them off, and heading for the still open door, I slammed it behind me loudly. As I approached my car, a small vibration came from my pocket as my phone buzzed quietly, pulling it out I flipped it up roughly, reading the text message slowly, I began to feel sick.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment + subscribe