Creatures of the Night

Teddys POV

Reaching over for my phone as it buzzed loudly, I noticed Alex's house number flashing on the screen, wondering what he wanted I answered, "hello Alex, what you want?" "Its not Alex, its ED, you still coming to the halloween party tonight? starts at erm 7:30 maybe 8, can't wait to see you, and got to go, more people to invite...and bring Dan with you" stunned by the sudden hang up, I checked the clock 5:00pm, dragging myself off the sofa I called loudly, gaining no response, i realised Dan wasn't home yet. Heading for the bathroom, i cleaned myself up deciding what i was going to as to the halloween party, i found Dan's eyeliner in the medicine cabinet, knowing he would kill me for using it, I shrugged as i applied the dark colour. oh fuck we was going to be late, as i checked the clock 8:00pm was arriving faster than i thought, what was taking him so long, since he got back he 'd been taking his time, as soon as he was ready, I dragged him to the car, almost choking him in the process "Ted let me go, your trying to kill me or something" ignoring his plees I shoved him roughly into car, as i finally buckled up i sigh a breath of relief as the engine came to life.
Pulling up outside Alex’s house, I looked over to Dan who gave me a questioning look as the engine died, “not wanting to be any later I guess with the speed you was going at” as Dan spoke to me, I just ignored him the one thought I had on my mine was disappointed Ed. Practically running towards the house, I knocked the door loudly, which had been disappointingly answered by Ali.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and if you really like sub
Alice next

stozzi

p.s there will be a delay because alices computer has got a virus so sorry for the long wait