Creatures of the Night

Teddys POV

Knocking on the door again, I waited for a response, not getting one I entered the room anyway spotting Ed sat on the floor with his back to the wall. "Ed are you ok" as he failed to response, I walked across the room, seating myself next to him, as he shifted away I hung my head I shouldn't have just left him. "Ed I’m sorry you surprised me and..." I never finished the sentence as he straddled me, pushing his lips forcefully against mine, my muscles tensed as my body screamed for more, as he pulled away I grabbed his neck pulling him back into the embrace, rolling my tongue over his lower lip making him whimper "Ted no teasing please" I pulled away gasping slightly as he pressed against my groin "whose. the one teasing now?!?" pulling him closer, I groaned as his hands wondered up my shirt, pressing my back against the wall as he tried to remove my shirt I smirked at him, "now no rush" . I could tell he was gagging for it, just by the look he had on his face as I deprived him of getting any further. I tease him again briefly sliding my tongue against his lip causing him to complain "Ted stop teasing" "I'm not teasing" I lied. Sliding my hands down I began to unbuckle Ed's belt, stopping as I brushed the button, causing Ed to moan with despair as his desperation built up.
I wanted everything to go right, as Ed remove my shirt I welcomed the chill on my exposed flesh, as Ed moved down kissing my chest I shivered as the pleasure increased, I wanted him so bad, as he unbuckled my belt, I felt his hand slide into the depth of my trouser, throwing my head against the wall I swallowed as he grinned into my chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
subscribe/comment if you want to read more
Alice/Ed next
:)