Creatures of the Night

Eds POV

Just to be all over he was a dream I couldn’t believe he felt the same way, or was it just an act. As I was feeling bout he boxers his member was trying to escape by and means possible, slowly removing his tattered jeans he clenched his hands as if he was ready. As that second he pined me to the floor, kissing down my chest then getting to me hips as I moaned he slowly unbuttoned my boxers. Suddenly we heard something out side I started to wonder who it was but teddy was to amused with me and my boxers, “teddy stop someone might come in” trying to move from his huge hands but it wasn’t happening “ed calm down no ones there, its proberly people looking for room that’s all” and just after that Ali bursted in to the room. “hello guys WOHOAA what the hell is going on here” as he was talking he had dropped his Smern off ice making a lot of noise “Ali you ok mate” came from down stair it was most probably Alex, me and teddy just asked quietly not to say anything but not in a begging way “ERMM YEAH ALEX JUST ME BEING DAFT” as he walked to the door he turned around and said “you could of asked me to join in”
♠ ♠ ♠
okayy stozzzi next
comment on what you think
and subscribe if you want more
x