He Who Does Not Understand Your Silence

Fin.

The first to get created was the universe. The Power within Ezequiel and Giovanna decided that the previous world would be used as a rough draft. However, they would start from scratch. I cannot spare you details of how the new world was created or what it looks like. It will forever be a mystery to the world, as it always has been.

They decided that man was the worst thing that happened to the Universe and that mistake could never be made again. They created animals so beautiful, yet so humble, that they did not fight for dominance or power. They ran around the field especially created for them, with beautiful color that could never be questioned or taken for granted.

These animals sniffed the air and snarled a bit at the scent that has lingered ever since they have appeared. The two Powers knew exactly what it was and decided to give it a scent. Eventually, they knew that the animals would figure out what it was and they would create a name for it. That is, if they created a language.

The Powers, the Creators, whatever you want to call them, discovered that Giovanna’s and Ezequiel’s love still floated in the air. They couldn’t destroy it. No matter how hard they tried.
♠ ♠ ♠
Adios.