Heart and Soul

Eighteen

Storm Bringer

I woke up with an extreme headache.

Nina? I called softly…things felt different.

When there was no answer I started to get scared finale I called out angrily, NINA what did you do?!

Still no answer. My head thudded, I groaned rolling over to my side.

“Stormy?” Why did that voice sound so familiar? “Stormy are you okay?”

Then it hit me, it was Nina’s voice, what used to be my voice. I struggled to open my eyes, the light that hit them only made the painful thudding in my head more torturous.

Finale I opened them wide enough to see I was laying side ways on a cot staring at the rock wall.

“Storm?” Ian’s voice fluttered through my head with ease, my eyes opened wider to see nothing but the rock wall.

“Ye –ss?” I asked shakily.

“Are you okay stormy?” Nina’s voice was worried.

It took me a moment of me finding all my limbs, but I finale nodded, “yeah I’m fine.”

I turned slowly so that I now lay on my back. As wonderful as it was that they did this for me I couldn’t help but think, it would have been nice for them to at least ask first.

“You sure?” Ian’s voice once again along with a hand on my cheek, I opened my eyes not realizing I closed them and smiled up at him.

“I’m fine now.” I told, him not taking notice to the emotions that where playing across Nina’s face.
♠ ♠ ♠
it sucks...i know...