Heart and Soul

Two

Storm Bringer

“Having a schizo moment again, Nina?” Dylan asked her.

Did I really need to listen to this? Shouldn’t it be the other way around? Her listening to me? Watching me walk?

That’s what I signed up for. To be put into her body with her in the background of what was then my head and then slowly drifting off into nothing, this is what I didn’t sign up for, her taking control and I was pushed back.

Feeling hatred to her was impossible some days I even felt guilty for even being here at all, it was her body, she didn’t need me in the back ground.

oh no not water boy. most I really have to deal with this silly boy?

“Dylan, you’re the only one who hears voices,” Nina responded

“Oh really?” he asks, eyeing her skeptically. She rolled her eyes.

“You’re such a pain in the as-”

James ran up to us, panting.

“Nina, I think Dad wants you,” he told her, nodding a hello at Dylan.

I felt her nod and then the motion of her running, watching as she ran in the direction that James came.

“Good, you’re here,” her dad’s face lit up when he saw her.

Their bonds where so strong, it amazed me how they could be murderous and then so kind to each other, loving.

“What’s up, Dad?” she asked, not noticing the man that was standing next to him.

But I did, and a weird feeling went through me as if something was speeding up, I’d ask but I was too transfixed on this man.

“We have a visitor,” he said and gestured to the man.

“Hi,” he said her shaking her hand as she did, for once I wanted to be strong enough to take over to feel the palm of his hand against mine, the urge confused me, “I’m Ian O’Shea.”