Heart and Soul

Five

Nina

“It’s a long story,” he said, avoiding eye-contact with me us her.

Oh great, now that he knows that I have you inside of me he doesn’t want to talk to me.

You mean us, she reminded.

“I have time,” Stormy said since she had control again.

“Well, I lived in a hideout, like here, and there was this girl-”

Girlfriend alert, he’s taken, Storm.

Will you shut up? Unlike you I’m trying to listen instead of making a commentary.

“She was like you; she was an alien,”

Oh, looks like you’re not his type, Nina.

I didn’t comment to this, I tried to ignore her and take control of my body but of course it didn’t work.

“We managed to get her out of the body she was in, though since the person-Melanie-was still there in the body, but she wasn’t happy. I-I couldn’t make her happy so she…she became a mother, you know how that works-”

How does that work? I asked.

Shut up! This is sad.

“I…I couldn’t stay there anymore without her so here I am,”

Wait, how did they figure out how to get her out of the body without…?

While Stormy was in shock I managed to get control of my body again.

“Um…there’s something you should know,” I said, not sure how to brake it to him.

“Yeah?”

“Stormy isn’t always in control,”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please don't kill me! It was a joint decission!

Comments? (I have the feeling that Kayla and I are the only ones reading this)