Heart and Soul

Six

Storm Bringer

Ian’s face jumped from emotion to emotion. I for one was still shocked about what his been through…that he knows how to take a soul out. Something every soul knows how to do.

Nina was a little preoccupied explaining how we sometimes switch control, to actual grasp the fact that he for one could go to James explains the procedure and then it be over. I’d be gone like I should be.

Truth was the reason I didn’t tell them was because I was un sure of how the procedure went myself, if I told them something and it ended up being wrong…it could not only cost my life but Nina’s too.

“Nina? Are you still in here we need help un loading…”Dylan's voice trailed off.

what’s wrong with water boy? I thought dryly staring at his slightly horrified face.

huh? What are you talking about his fine.

Water boys eyes where staring intently at Ian’s arm. Nina realizing this looked down and saw that her hand still lay where I had put it earlier.

Oh. I had been around long enough to recognize a few of the human feelings although I didn’t understand most.

“I was just telling Ian about how me and stormy can switch.” Nina said smiling brightly at water boy. Who returned the smile after a few awkward seconds.

“I’ve never heard of such a thing before.” Ian’s words where kind but he slowly slipped his arm away and Nina’s hand feel flat onto the table

Ow.

Your hand didn’t fall that fast or that far. I commented confused at why she used an expression of pain.

no, not that, it’s just…never mind you wouldn’t understand.

My confusion only increased.

“I’ll help you with the un loading, see you around Nina…and stormy.” Ian smiled at us as he lifted his tall built figure and walked out with water boy whispering something to him.

he didn’t seem that freaked. Nina's thoughts where slightly happy.

But all I could think was, he said Nina’s name first.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are one of the few things that make me smile!