Things Have Changed For Me

OutBack

Jon and I walked down the street listening to his ipod.

“Do you like fish?” he asked.

Oh, forgot to mention, we’re playing the “Do you like this” game.

“Um, what type?”

“Any, just fish in general.”

“Well, I like sushi-,”

“Sushi?”

“Yeah, it has fish in it.”

“Raw fish eater.”

“So what, sushi is yummy for my tummy.”

“Oh, I’m sure it is,” he smirked.

“Do you like-.”

“Sex.”

“No!”

“No,” he smirked.

“Yes.”

“Oh so yes.”

“No.”

“Now its no, make up your mind woman.”

“I’m a virgin, so I can’t really answer that question.”

“Oh…do you like-.”

“Ryan!”

“Uh, do you think I’m gay or something, I mean seriously, I like him as a friend, but not that way.”

“No, you silly, look it’s Ryan,” I said as I pointed in the direction of the limo that Ryan was getting out of.

What! Why is he in a limo? Then I see some blonde come out of the limo after him, she takes his arm and walks hand in hand with him into the restaurant. Jon saw me looking at them and I guess I was glaring because he asked me what was wrong.

“Why is Ryan with that blonde head chick?”

“Oh, we were supposed to bring a date,” he said hesitantly.

“Why didn’t you bring a da—oh.” I realized that I was his date.

“I’m sorry , I should of asked you, I understand if you don’t want to go with me,” he looked at the ground.

“No, no, it’s fine, of course I would like to go with you.”

“You’re only saying that because you feel bad, and you’ll feel guilty if you don’t say yes.”

“Jon, I WANT to go WITH YOU, besides would you rather me go feeling sorry, if I was which in fact I’m not, or just go by yourself and look like a retard.”

“Oh now I feel so much better,” he said sarcastically.

“Come on, let’s go, I’m starving to death.”

He laughed and grabbed my arm and rushed across the street before the light turned green. We made are way through the restaurant to a booth in the back. When I sat down, the guys introduced me their dates. I had never met or seen them before, even though they went to the same high school as me. They all were talking to each other and the guys were all taking to each other, so needless to say, I felt left out and was bored. Oh, not to mention, Brendon and his date are not even here yet.

“Hey Ry.”

“Yeah?”

“Is Brendon coming?”

“Jon, you better kept your girlfriend on a short leash before someone snatches her.”

“Uh…”

“She’s uh…”

“Me and him…”

“They aren’t going out,” Spencer said.

“Oh…so, it’s like just a one night stand thing,” the blonde headed chick, Cami, said.

I choked on my soda and the two girls laughed. Jon glared at them and got up. “Come on, let’s so, we can leave Ryan and Spencer with the blonde and red headed whores.”

I looked at Ryan and Spencer, to my surprise; they were glaring at Cami and Maria instead of Jon.

“Cami enough,” Ryan said sternly.

“Maria, outside now, and call your dad to take you home,” Spencer said angrily.

“You should too, Cami,” Ryan said as he got up.

“You’re going to do this to me over that girl!”

“That girl’s name is Amanda and she is my best friend…besides Spencer, Brendon, and Jon.”

Cami stood up and slapped Ryan’s cheek and walked off with Maria trailing behind her.

“I’m so sorry Ry, you didn’t-.”

“No, Mads, friends before girls,” he said smiling.

“Well since they left, do you want to still eat here?”

“Of course, I’m starving.”

They all laughed at me and we took are seats again. Oh and what do you know, Brendon finally decides to show up. Kelsey, his date, came over and hugged me and we started talking.

“Why are Cami and Maria outside?” Brendon asked.

“Yeah, why are your whore of a girlfriends outside,” Kelsey put in.

“They basically called Mads a whore.”

“What those little—.”

“Kels, calm down,” Brendon said, putting his hand on her shoulder.

“How could they call Mads that, she’s freaking awesome as heck,” Kelsey said as she turned and smiled at me.

I knew Kelsey from school, we had four out of six classes together senior year and we turned out to be really close and great friends.

“So, Bren, why did you ever tell me you liked Kels, I could of hooked you two up.”

“Yeah, I was the one who had to make the move,” Kelsey said while Brendon turned bright red from embarrassment.

We ordered our food, FINALLY. After we got our food and ate, we just sat there talking. I felt Hon’s arm wrap around my waist, I looked up at him and blushed, thank God no one noticed. We finally separated ways and went home. Jon and I walked again, this time, I grabbed his hand and we walked hand in hand back to his apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys loved it.
Please leave me some love in the comment section. :)