Hospitory.

+

I squealed as we pulled into a parking space.

Warped tour was mine.
It was in my county.
Wiltshire.
I was here!
My heart was thumping in my head and I was literally bouncing in my seat.
Excitement didn't even begin to cover it.

As soon as the car had rolled to a complete stop, Kay and I were out of our seat belts and stood next to our doors, pulling our bags over our heads.

This year, Warped was going on for a whole month.
Heaven?
I think so.
And me and Kay were here to enjoy it.
We had decided that it would be a lot more fun if we brought a tent to stay in, everybody was recommended a tent anyway, some snobs were bringing caravans.
Why bring a caravan to a tour gig?
Pfft.

I looked around me at the stages and the people setting up their tents.
Luckily, we had gotten here the day before and there weren't many people here yet.
We could easily find a spot right next to the stages.
And we planned on doing just that.

I took a look at my best friend, Kay.
Her red tipped, chocolate hair was blowing around in the breeze, her face pale with cold.
Her eyes were searching the grounds, just like mine had been earlier.
The pools of blue glistened with excitement as they spotted an empty spot near the second stage.

That was where Trivium were playing, after them Slipknot, Metallica and Avenged Sevenfold.
Yum.

When the 3rd and final member of our car ride hopped out of her seat in the front, Kay and I hugged each other.
Jumping up and down as we did so.

"I can't believe I'm at a month long Warped tour! It's so ridiculously awesome! Nothing can bring me down!" I squealed.

Kay nodded and Mum came over to us.
"You girls behave, no drugs, no smoking, no alcohol. And most importantly, have fun. I love you, Sarah. And I almost love you Kay." she grinned and hugged us, then hauled out the tent bag for us, whilst we grabbed our bags from our seats.

"Thanks for taking us, Mum. Thanks for the awesome birthday present, too. This is the best ever. " I sang. Mum laughed and dropped the tent at our feet.
"Good luck with that." she winked and hugged us again, then got into the car and we waved her off as she made her way back to our house.

"So.. where are we going to set up?" I grinned and we both picked up one handle of the bag, and headed towards the stages. We wouldn't be able to sleep, because the speakers would be too loud. And right next to us.
Perfect.

-----

After a tedious tent upping, we were pretty exhausted.
We thought it would be a good idea to sleep until tomorrow, so that we could at least last the next week without feeling extremely tired.

We liked to party, and we needed to be on the ball if we were going to party.
We unzipped the tent, and got into our pj's, crawling into our sleeping bags and chatting until we fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter.

I'm sorry it's really boring atm.
It gets better I can promise you.
I have about 7 chapters in my drafts, right now.
So there will be more soon. (:

*Starts writing part 8*
Comment and subscribe, pleasums. ^^
Wubbles,
ai,
x