Hospitory.

+

Soon after the song finished, I was ordered to do another.
Eventually, I had done the whole set, and was grateful to be back in the crowd when Slipknot walked on stage.

"That was pretty awesome, huh?Lets give it up for our friends Avenged Sevenfold!"

The crowd started to scream, and Spit It Out started to erupt from the speakers. This was my favourite song they did live. It always sounded so raw, and we got to jump up when he told us.
As soon as it was the moment we had all been waiting for, the music repeated itself, Corey situated at the front of the stage in a crouch. I screamed, and Kay joined me.

"Now I'm sure you know about this, and if you don't, you'll soon learn. I want you all, to get the fuck down! GET DOWN! Did you hear me, motherfuckers? I said get down! Get your fucking ass on that floor, over there!" he pointed to people standing up, and they crouched down. We all waited in silence. And Corey looked around, then looked directly ahead.

"JUMP THE FUCK UP!"

And everyone jumped up at the same time, thrashing around to the music.
I was really happy to be at the front row. But when Corey jumped off the stage and landed near me and Kay, I was even happier, for the second time today, I was next to Corey Taylor. And Kay was even more excited. When he reached us, it all started to go wrong.

He wasn't being held by as many people, and his elbow had started to jut out as he sang. I held up my hands, bracing for the weight, because these starts weren't light! Kay doing the same, but as soon as she was close to holding him, she was on the floor. It happened so fast all I saw was Corey's elbow near her forehead one second, Kay led on the floor the next, and then Corey and me were on the floor, too. The singing stopped and the music slowly faded out, too. Everyone stared at the scene on the floor. I heard Corey mumble some swearwords under his breath, and I shared my own couple, looking over at Kay.

I got worried when she wasn't getting up like me and Corey, and I had to kneel down next to her and see if she was still breathing. Luckily, she was. I wasn't sure of what to do. She can't walk whilst unconscious obviously. I could try to carry her, but I didn't want to drop her, I just knelt there, trying to figure something out, and failing. It was a miracle when Corey swept Kay up into his arms, and shot off with he in the hospital direction. I sprinted after them, and soon caught up, glad I was good at sprinting.

He was fast.

We soon burst through those oh so familiar doors, and to the front desk, I relaxed a little when the receptionist turned and smiled then told us to go to the corridor on the left and the first curtain on our right. When Corey put Kay down and we both sat down and looked at her, I wondered why he was in such a rush, she was just unconscious.

As I looked up, I caught him smiling at Kay, and mentally 'aww'd.

"Duuude, why were you in such a rush?"
"Huh?" his head snapped up at me and I laughed.
"Why the rush?"
"Oh... I didn't know what was wrong until we stopped, then felt really stupid for leaving the stage because she was unconscious." he smiled.
"I see. Panic mode is hardly ever seen on Corey Taylor. One for the headlines soon." I grinned and he fake glared.

"You're just jealous I'm not afraid to show my caring side. And that I'm strong enough to carry her. Speaking of which, her name would be nice."

"Kayleigh Scrimger. But just call her Kay. She'll probably eat you if you use her full name."

"You are?"

"Sarah Hall, her best friend. Call me whatever you wish."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long, I haven't even written part 12, yet. xD

Homework is gay, and I would've put it up last night, but my 'rents were being shitty at me and Dad unplugged my computer whilst I was on it and buggered it up. ¬¬'
So I finally got on here and updated for my faithful subscribers and commenters.

I love you all. ^^
ox