Hospitory.

+++

"Hey, Bri?"
"What, shorty." he had adopted that nickname for me earlier, he said he saw me walking past and that I was really short. It didn't surprise me.

"Can I sit with you?"
"You are, devil minion."
"I mean next to you, dickshit."
"Why?"
"Because I want to."
"If you can sit next to me, with the curtain closed, then sure."
"You know thats impossible!"
"Duh. I said it."
"But that's not fair."
"Baby."
"Dude. I'm 17, not 10."
"You sound 10."
"So do not." I huffed and stomped my foot.
"Did you just stomp your foot at me!?" he laughed.
"No..."
"You really did! You stomped it!"
"I tried to jump but failed and only lifted one foot because the other is much larger and disproportionate to my body, so then I landed on the foot that raised. It was a heavy landing."
"BS."
"Language."
"Fuck off."
"Okay."
"WAIT! I didn't mean it! DON'T LEAVE ME IN THE TORTUROUS SILENCE!"
"So that's why you put up with me."
"No.. I enjoy talking to you."
"Gosh, that was soo movie-script."
"Who the fuck says Gosh!?"
"Me."
"I heard."
"Byebye."
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Star. Falls off cliff. Star."
"Shame, I won't get to speak to Synyster Gates."
"I-I'm not Synyster Gates.."
"I know! You just sound like him."
"Delusional."
"At least I don't tell people I'm Synyster Gates."
"Get bent."
"Already halfway there."
"Then go the other half."
"Star. Salutes. Star."

I got off the bed and waved, totally not expecting what came next.

My feet stuck to the ground like glue and a gasp left my lips as his shadow stood up and moved towards the curtain.
"Since when did you heal?"
"Since 7 hours after you got your skittles and left."
"But if you... then..."
"I was never really gory. I just didn't want you seeing me. Sorry I lied. Now will you stay and talk?"
"I don't believe you. You're just saying this to make me stay."
"Whatever, just stay, will you!?"
"Mmmkay."

I then shrugged and jumped back onto the bed I was previously on, our conversation picking up where it left off.

-----

Corey smiled at Kay's disgust and ruffled her hair. Kay went to ruffle his back, but stopped as her hand hovered above his shaven head, then hit his shoulder and tidied her hair.

"Oh, dude. I bet the guys are wondering where I am." Corey pulled out his phone and read the screen.
"4 missed calls from Sid, 2 texts from Joey, 2 from Chris, 3 from James and 1 from Shawn."
"They love you." Kay grinned.
"Unfortunately." Corey winked and entered a number on his phone, placing it by his ear.

"Hey, Joey. No I haven't been raped by the chicks who ran away with me. They're actually nice people. Well, one walked away to talk her lover and leave me and the other to mingle. We think she's trying to hook us up. No I don't know if it's working-" he rolled his eyes towards Kay, who stifled a giggle.

"Joey, I'm in the hospital. Goodbye."
With that, he pressed the red button on his phone and slid it into his pocket, turning back to Kay, who smiled and carried on hitting him.
"Never ruffle my hair!"
"Sorry!"

-----

It had been about 5 minutes since the little tiff we had, and I could hear people come through the doors. Naturally, I looked to see who it was, almost screaming as they walked over to me. I had to bite down on my lip to stop it escaping.

"You're the dude who ran off with Corey, right?" he smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOHOOOO!
100 readers and 17 subscribers!
4 FECKIN' STARS, PEOPLE.
I love you all! ^^

I actually wrote one really long one about 2 minutes ago for part 13, but decided that it would be easier for your eyes, if I split it into 2 rather short ones. So here be part 13 for you all. :D

Comment and subscribe, pleaase?
:3