Hospitory.

++++++

I held Joey's arm to keep steady as my body shook with laughter.

"No way he did that!"
"Yeah way!"
"Oh my god!"
"Oh your god, indeed." he smirked.

My knees were like jelly and I was thankful I had the excuse of laughter for my following fall. I stopped momentarily out of shock, then silently carried on giggling at myself. My cheeks flushed when Joey's arms wrapped around my body and lifted me off the floor onto his back. I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck and rested my chin on his shoulder, still grinning slightly, as he told me another story.

Wasn't very long after that when we rounded the corner to the cubicle I was sat in this morning. It seemed like I hadn't been here for years, my eyes taking in all the homely features. It was like when you've been on holiday and you step back into your bedroom. Welcoming.

Joey plopped me down onto the mattress and then plopped his own self down next to me, pulling me closer as his arm rested on my shoulders.
"Hi Bri!" my grin spread wider when I saw by his shadow he was awake.

"Hm."
My mood faltered slightly, and I tried again.
"Sorry we were so long. We forgot.. not that we forgot about you, how could I forget my noob? But yeah, lost track of time."

"I noticed. I'm not bothered." his shadow shifted and it looked as if he had turned away from me.
"Yeah. I really am sorry, Bri-"
"I'm kind of tired. Boredom does that to you. See ya tomorrow."
"Oh.. Bye."

I looked at the floor. The stupid grimy floor. Tears were threatening to spill over, but I wouldn't let them. Joey was obviously feeling awkward enough, he didn't need me crying all over him. Just one more second of looking at my feet and I had slid of the bed, pulling Joey with me.

"Lets give him some peace. He should sleep." I smiled and grabbed Joey's hand, pulling him outside the cubicle and back to see Kay. He soon caught up and we carried on where we left off, me somehow managing to find my way up onto his back once more.

As we approached the cubicle, we had to doubletake, because the curtains were closed. "They were open when we left." Joey frowned. I shrugged and pulled it across in one swift movement, my eyes landing on something really awesome, yet extremely disturbing.

"I'M SCARRED FOR LIFE! RUN, JOEY, RUN!" I yelled and we sprinted back down the corridor, the image burning my eyes.
"That was nasty!" Joey groaned, rubbing furiously at his eyes. "Corey eating face was the last thing I wanted to see today!"
"THIS IS SO GREAT!"
"THIS IS SO NOT! EW!"
"No, JoeJoe. It is. Because this means they like each other. And that means Kay will be sooo happy! Aww. This is soo cool. I told her she was perfect for him."

Footsteps started to echo down the corridor now, seemed like someone was running and it didn't surprise us when Corey appeared out of the shadowy depths, straight towards us with an embarrassed look on his face.

"Uhh.." he scratched the back of his neck and thought.
"That is really cute. But next time, put up a sign. Oh and be nice to her, please!" I grinned, pulling Joey back towards the cubicle, knowing there was going to be a fun conversation ahead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long. :D

To make up for it I've written three at once. Kay, I hope you enjoy reading them again. xD

YAY.
138 readers and 20 subscribers. ^^

Comment and subscribe.
(:
x