Hospitory.

+++++++

Flashback: When Sarah and Joey left to see Brian, the rest of Slipknot seemed to disperse, too. It was as if they planned it. Kay was beginning to think they had. Sarah had a reputation for this sort of thing, and Kay wouldn't put it past her. Soon after Shawn had left to 'hit his head against a wall or something', it fell silent. Not awkward, but one of those everyone-is-thinking-so-no-one-knows-it's-silent-till-they-stop silences.

"So what do you think Brian's saying to Sarah?" Kay started.
"If he's anything like me, probably being silent. Or punching Joey for stealing his girl." Corey grinned.
"If he yells, we might hear it."
"If we're silent enough. That's a hell of a walk from his to here."
"Really? Sarah walked all that way for Brian? Aw. She doesn't usually walk. Just hops on someone's back and lets them walk.. usually mine."
"That's cause you're awesome."
"I am? Thanks. You're a horrible person." she winked.
"Oh really? Would a horrible person do this?"

Corey got up, closed the curtains and pounced onto Kay, their lips connecting. At first, Kay was too shocked to react, but soon after started to kiss back. This was officially the best day of her life. The footsteps now approaching didn't even occur to her as her lips moved against Corey's, her fingers resting on his neck. And suddenly the room lit up.

The curtains were pulled back, Sarah yelled and ran away, and the kiss stopped abruptly. Kay's cheeks slowly turned pink and Corey slowly got up from his seat.
"I think I should go and find them... um... explain that what they saw was serious and make sure Sarah isn't going to kick my ass."
With that he was out of the room and running down after them. Kay sat silently waiting, but soon her thoughts drifted back to the kiss. She bit her lip as she held back a huge grin, her stomach swarming with butterflies at the feeling of his lips on hers replaying in her mind. She still couldn't believe it had happened. The only conformation being Sarah skipping into the room hand in hand with Joey, both singing.
End of flashback.

"KAY AND COREY, SITTING IN A TREE, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" I sang, swinging my hand now placed in Joey's. His hands were just as small as mine. It felt nice to have the perfect fit. I grinned at Kay as she blushed and Corey strolled in from behind us and sat on the bed next to her.

"So.." I winked.
"So that kiss was serious. I really like Kay. And you should probably know this, as you're like.. her best friend, right? And that's what girls like to do..." Corey rambled, looking down.
I giggled at how shy they both were being.
Kay gave me a dirty look and I ignored her, interrupting Corey.

"Kay has loved you since she started listening to Slipknot years ago. You really like her. Therefore, you are now an item. How cute!"
Corey seemed to sigh in relief, and led next to Kay. I took this as my cue to leave them alone, and turned, pushing Joey in front of me, out of the room and closing the curtain, winking at Kay as I did so.

----

Corey smirked at Kay when the curtain finally closed.
"Now where were we?"
"I don't know... you tell me."
"Here."

And then their lips re-connected. Just like before.

----

I listened carefully into the curtain, trying not to fall as Joey lost his balance a second time. Leaning in just wasn't his thing. Obviously.

"Now where were we?"
"I don't know... you tell me."
"Here."

I snorted at that silently.
"THAT WAS SO HORRIBLY CLICHE! NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN!" I yelled and we ran. Ran like the wind. When we finally stopped, we were outside the hospital. I couldn't help but collapse in laughter at the smushy talk Corey managed to com up with. He just didn't seem the cliche romancey type. Joey just jumped on my stomach, giggling also.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second of the three. :D

Enjoy. ^^

Comment and Subscribe. :3
x