Hospitory.

+++++++++

And then I realised what had happened.

I sprang to my feet and ran out of the tent to see Joey walking away, and ran towards him calling his name.

"JOEY! WAIT!"

Then he picked up his pace and started to sprint. Why did he have to be so much faster than me!?

"JOEY STOP! PLEASE! YOU GOT THE WRONG IDEA! PLEASE WAIT!"

When he ran through the security guards, I knew I wouldn't be allowed back there, but I smashed into the wall of chests, anyway, still shouting, tears starting to spill over. Only when I stopped pushing nd collapsed to my knees in hysterics did I hear G and Abi's voices calling my name. Their running footsteps slowed to a fast walk as they knelt down beside me, both taking me into their arms in a hug. It helped to feel like someone cared, because obviously Joey didn't. I tried to stop my crying in front of G and Abi, but the tears just kept coming. I didn't want to get them wet, but by the feel of their shirts, I had.

It took a while to calm down, with Abi and G softly murmuring 'shh' and 'it's okay' over and over. It's amazing what having friends can do to you. When I finally took my last sniffle, I pulled back from the two girls, and attempted a lopsided smile. They grinned back at me.

"I'm really sorry about getting your clothes wet... You can borrow some of mine if you want."
"It doesn't matter. Are you okay?" G smiled sweetly.
"No, but I'm better. Thank you for caring and being there. It really means a lot to me. Shall we get out of the way of the scary tall men?"

"I think we should." Abi grinned holding my hands and pulling me up with her, G following suit. We all waved at the guards and walked back towards the tents, coming across some familiar music, not been heard since the day I was put in hospital.

Avenged Sevenfold.

I gasped and turned towards the stage, to see the one and only Synyster Gates back on stage, waving and explaining that he was let out early. He had recovered quicker than the doctors thought. I squealed with happiness and dragged Abi and G t our place at the front, waving up at them all, grinning widely. Syn looked at me strange for a second, as if he recognised me and was trying to think of who I was, but then quickly looked away when I met his gaze. This had cheered me up completely, and just rocking out with my two new friends had made me forget about my worries.

----

Kay and Corey had put a film on when they first got into his room, and were now snuggled close to each other, ignoring the film, talking. Kay was really happy, and it would take something huge to ruin it.

"So what's your favourite flavour of ice cream?" Corey grinned.
"Hmm.. You." she winked and kissed his nose.
Corey giggled.

The moment was gone as soon as the door to Slipknot's group room slammed. Both heads turned to face the doorway, finding Joey, storming into his drum area, looking down and sniffing. Corey looked at Kay, and Kay looked at Corey. The frown on Corey's face said that he was worried. Kay sighed, frustrated that the moment had been ruined, but then smiled at Corey.

"It sounded like he was crying, you should probably sort that out."
"Thank you. I'll return, and we will continue this discussion." Corey frowned, kissed her on her forehead and ran into the drumming area after Joey, the door closing afterwards. Kay now left in silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY.

160 readers + 23 subscriberrrs! :F

I love you all. ^^

Comment and Subscribee. (:
x