Hospitory.

++

I stirred a bit, my eyes fluttering open.
The sound of laughter next to us filled my ears, and Kay also stirred slightly, mumbling something incoherent and turning over.

Shadows projected onto the wall of our tent, and I saw two girls.

I dug inside my rucksack for my phone, finally finding it and checking the time, then dropping on the floor by my head. It was 2:30 in the afternoon on the day that Warped started.
We had slept through the night. I gently shook Kay awake, who swatted my arm away. I chuckled at her and reached back to where I dropped my phone,
bringing it to my eyes and selecting Kay's number, finding her phone and sliding it next to her ear.

I pressed the call button and sat patiently.
Eventually, Slipknot - Psychosocial started to play and she jumped up, screaming.

I rolled backwards on the floor, laughing my head off.

Kay glared at me and commenced wrestling out of her sleeping bag. I giggled as I watched, occasionally taking off a piece of clothing and replacing it with a fresh one.
Eventually, she had managed to struggle on out of it. She jumped up from the floor and held her arms up in triumph, once realising I had already gotten dressed and brushed my teeth,
she huffed and dug for her clothes.

----

Quite a bit of make-up, brushes and combs, fighting over space, and lots of giggling later, we were ready to head outside and check everything out. We put on our
jackets as it was slightly windy and then stepped out of the tent, grinning at the amount of suckers arriving today and struggling to find space.

I looked over to the side where the two girls were before and smiled at what I saw.
They were struggling to put up their tent, I laughed mentally and looked at Kay, she was looking at them, too. I nudged her and she looked at me.
"Shall we help?" she grinned.
"They look like they need it."

Kay grabbed my hand and pulled me over.
I was really bad at meeting new people, so it was always her who made the first move with other people for us both. Or me.

As we got closer, one of them noticed us and smiled, stepping away and dropping the piece she was holding, the whole tent collapsing on the second person.
We all laughed at her.
"ABI! DON'T DROP THAT!" she scolded.
I giggled some more, and picked it up to look at her.
"Would you like some spare hands?"
"If you could." she smiled pleadingly.
I nodded and lifted it higher, though it was still slightly too low, as I was probably the shortest 17 year old ever. The other girl, Abi, grabbed it, too, and helped me.

She laughed at my shortness and I fake glared at her.
Abi pouted and turned to the other girl, now in fully blown conversation with Kay.
"Geeeeeeeeee. Make her stop. She's a meany. A shooorrt meany."

The two others laughed and carried on talking, Abi turned to look at me and I stuck out my tongue, handing her a tent pole-ey thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided to put up the next couple of chapters now, cause no one is going to subscribe to a chapter about arriving at Warped.

So here's the second part, and I shall go and put up the third part now.
Mayybe the fourth, but I'm not sure.
I might end up putting them all up and you lot would have a huge wait on your hands for part 8.

I don't want to do that to you all. ^^