Hospitory.

++++++++++

As Corey entered the drumming area, he closed the door behind him. He searched the room with his eyes, finally landing them on Joey's shaking form, huddled in the corner. He looked a state. Corey hadn't seen him like this in a while. Something was definitely bothering Joey.

Joey sniffed, and coughed slightly. Corey slowly walked forward, sitting down next to Joey, sighing.

"What?" Joey snapped, his voice muffled by his knees.
"I wanna know what's up."
"Nothing."
"This isn't nothing. Explain. Now."

And a long sigh came from Joey, his head lifting from his knees. Corey refrained from gasping at his best friends appearance. His face was red, eyes all puffy and he had eyeliner everywhere.

"I freaked her out. She doesn't like me anymore. She likes Brian. Stupid Brian. I knew I shouldn't've kissed her... but, I wanted to know. And now I do know, I wish I didn't. I messed up. I just want her to say she doesn't care about Brian..."

"Who's she?"
"Sarah."
"Oh."
"Yeah, oh. I'm such an idiot. And she's a whole lot younger than me, too."
"Age is just a number. I've seen the way she looks at you, dude. She does like you. If she won't tell you she doesn't care about Brian, then she might be torn between the two of you. You just have to wait."

"This is why I'm such an idiot!"
"You're not an idiot. You're a Joey." Corey grinned and nudged him with his elbow.
Joey smiled slightly.
"What did she say to you exactly?"
"That the kiss was perfect, but she can't do this to Brian, even if he doesn't really like her."
"See! She thought the kiss was perfect."
"Yeah, but she couldn't do this to Brian."
"But that doesn't mean she doesn't like you at all."
"I suppose."
"Did she come after you when you ran off?"
"Yeah. But I ignored her."
"And so, she does care about you, and you ignore her. Smooooooth."
"I know." Joey sighed once more and swung his head back into the wall behind them. He had really messed it all up. He needed to see Sarah again, to tell her he still wanted to be friends with her. To make sure it wasn't awkward between them now. If he couldn't have her love him, he would have her like him. At least care for him.

And he stood up, Corey grinning proudly at what he had managed to achieve, also standing.

"Go do whatever you feel necessary." Corey patted his back, and walked back out the room and landed next to Kay, both watching joey leave from their place on the sofa.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay. :D

GO JOEY, GO!!
(I couldn't stand to see the poor guy hurt. :/)

WOO.
179 READERS AND 27 FRICKEN SUBSCRIBERS. OHHH YEAH!
I wubbles all of youu, my munchkin minion ninja soldierss!
(I seriously have no idea. >.>)

Comment and Subscribe, pleaseys. ^^'
x