Hospitory.

+

Matt winked at me, as I waved, and the rest of the band waved back, Zacky soon deciding to come and pull me back up.

"Well, this time she's not in pjs!" Jimmy smirked at me.
Johnny smiled and walked over to Matt, interrupting his talk about my last appearance on here, with his own comment, while I just sank into the shadows next to Jimmy. It was embarrassing have Matt crack jokes about your cute pjs, and how you look pretty with or without bed hair. Me and Jimmy had a quick chat, and then the spotlight, literally landed on me. My eyes widened slightly and I stumbled as Zacky pulled me by my hand towards Syn. I gulped when he smiled at me. I had no idea what was going on. I stopped just two steps away from Syn and smiled sheepishly.

It was only when he said "Thanks for filling in, I heard you playing in the hospital. You were better than me."
And then he winked. I swear that my legs had melted by then. I blushed and shook my head.

"No... I would never be able to be better than you."
His eyes were beautiful up close. They were so glassy and pretty that you could just see into them, every emotion that crossed his face. At this point, it was realisation. Of what I had no idea. He soon snapped out of it and grinned at me, hugging me for absolutely no reason.

I blinked for a second. Then wrapped my arms around him tightly, he smelt so sweet. And he hugged so... perfectly. I'd never been hugged like this before in my life, it was new to me, but I loved it. I never wanted it to end, and it felt like he didn't, either. And just as the same butterflies from Joey's kiss erupted, so did Matt's throat clearing.
"Break it up. You'd think you already knew each other. You can get back to that after the show, first we entertain our fans with great music. If you would, Jimster."

I stepped back from Syn, and let him play, dancing next to him. It was as if we were best friends. Like we already knew each other. We went through all of the songs, me singing next to Matt, air guitar next to Syn and Zacky, jumping next to Johnny, climbing on Jimmy's drum set jumping back off. I went crazy. And I was loving it. We were halfway through the whole set when I pulled Abi and G up with me, all 3 of us creating a spectacle of ourselves, having the most fun we've had in a while.

-----

Joey strode out of the rooms and straight through security. Sarah had gone. He'd expected that, but was still disappointed. After staring at the spot he left her, it wasn't long before he was printing towards Sarah and Kay's tent. Searching around with his eyes as he ran.

Just as he reached the crowd at the stage next to the tent, his eyes caught sight of a certain short girl on stage. Her dark blonde bunches swinging as she danced, the rest of her hair joining them. She looked so cute to Joey. Like a little girl in a candy shop. Grinning and laughing, jumping around with her 7 friends. On stage she didn't show the side of her that ran after Joey in tears, that was hurt when Brian said he needed sleep.

It made him grin and push to the front of the crowd, finding an empty patch near the tent he had been in half an hour before. Joey didn't worry about the staring fans right now, he just gazed up in awe at Sarah. It made him realise what music does to people. It brings us together, gets rid of our worries and hurt, it makes us happy. Joey watched the rest of the set, it was as if Sarah had already met Avenged Sevenfold, they had a sort of friendship on stage. When they had finished, Matt started to speak.

"Whoa. You girls know how to rock out. This was one of the best shows we've ever played. You guys were awesome, too!" he pointed out to the crowd and screams erupted everywhere, the only person not screaming was what caught his attention. Matt looked at Joey, then looked somewhere else, but then looked back at Joey, confused. Joey shot him a lopsided smile, and re-focused on Sarah, who had, also, a confused look on her face.

"Oooh, Sarah, looks like you have a famous admirer. SARAH AND JOEY SITTING IN A TREE!" Zacky taunted, Sarah turning to him and playfully punching his arm. Joey simply blushed and waved, his lopsided smile returning.

-----

I hugged Zacky better and he ruffled my hair as I pulled away. I was almost as tall as him (same height as Johnny), and it felt weird. When I turned back to look at Joey just seconds later, he was gone, no longer occupying my space at the front. I scanned the crowd with my eyes, he was no-where. I turned towards Matt, who shrugged nonchalantly. And then I jumped, screamed, and started to giggle as a pair of cold, familiar hands snuck up my t-shirt and began tickling my sides and tummy from behind. His scent washed over me and I relaxed into his chest, looking up at Joey's face, a huge-ass grin on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so so so so sorry it took so long to get on here.

First thing that happened,
I wrote out the draft, perfected it, and then my stupid computer didn't fuckin' save it. >.<

So I thought, "Oh yeah! I sent it to Kay! I'll just go through my chatlogs for it."
Guess what?

The chatlogs I needed managed to delete themselves.
¬_¬'

So then I wait a while, have a break.
And re-write it.
But then I get all this crap thrown at me and cba to update.

So finally, I'm updating.

KORAY NEXT CHAPTER, KAY. ;P

Comment + subscribe, please. ^^
xo