Hospitory.

++

I was so happy to see him! I needed to talk to apologise, I wanted to forget everything that had happened.

"Aww, isn't that sweet!?" Jimmy yelled, bringing me back to reality.
"I thought so, too, Jim!" Johnny leaned towards Zacky's mic and winked at me as I glared at them both. Syn was the only silent one. I smiled over at him, he gave a weak nod and half smile in return. I shook it off and walked over to Matt, hugging him tightly, then Zacky, then Johnny, Jimmy and lastly, Synyster. His hug was the nicest. I couldn't help but feel as if I knew him from somewhere else, but duh, famous guitarist.

When we finally parted, he whispered something. I couldn't tell what he had said, but gave him a confused nod and ran back to Joey, grinning as I reached him, pulling him off stage, skipping. We stopped by a door somewhere, and he enveloped me in a warm hug.

"I'm so sorry I ruined it in the tent. I didn't realise it would upset you! I do like you, I'd just feel bad. I'm really sorry." I rushed, muffled by his shoulder.
"You're sorry!? I'm sorry for kissing you and then ignoring you. I overreacted." he grinned, pulling us apart to look at me.
"Still friends?" he offered.
"Of course!" I grinned, lightly kissing him on the lips.
"And by the way, you're way too sexy to be 'some ugly old man'." I winked.
"Woo! ... Anyway..." he cleared his throat and I giggled.
"Auntie Corey probably wants to know what's gone down."
"Oh yeah, how's Kay?"
"She was let out... she's with Corey now. In the band room."
We both shuddered at the memory of the two kissing in hospital.

"Nice." I grimaced.
"Fancy joining me?" Joey smirked.
"I'm alright."
"Pleaaase?"
"I have other things to do."
"Like... ?"
"... Nothing."
"Exactly."
"Nothing is a hard thing to do! I need all my concentration, and no Koray burning holes in my eye sockets!"
Joey sighed and grinned at me.
"Guess I'm going alone. Byebyee."
"See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya." I laughed and hugged him, before he waved and shot off down the corridor.

I smiled at his little body sprinting like a rocket, still watching the corner after he had disappeared. I only looked away when I felt a finger tap my shoulder. I span round on my heel and grinned when I saw Synyster stood in front of me.

"Hello."
"Hey." he smiled.
"Whats up?"
"Not much. Why were you and Joey apologising?"
"We argued."
"... Sucks. What about?"
"You're nosy, aren'tcha?" I grinned.
He winked.
"Just spill, devil minion!"

Realisation hit the both of us. He smacked his hand over his mouth, while I just blinked hard.
"Woah." was all I could come up with.

And then he ran away. I stood there slightly dumbstruck for a second.
Brian knows Synyster Gates?
Fuck me. Brian is Synyster Gates!

Wait... no. That's stupid, I was just imagining things.

I decided to go to the hospital. Whether Bri wanted to talk or not. My feet felt like cement, heavy and hard to move. Eventually, I found my way to the familiar cubicles. Sitting on top of my old bed, silent. I felt confused. I wanted reassurance. Someone to say that the confusion would go away. I didn't even know why or what I was confused about. Nothing made sense.

I wanted Brian.

My head turned towards his cubicle. No shadow.
"Bri?"
No answer.
"Bri, are you in there?"
A small sniff. I slid off the bed and slowly approached the curtain dividing the two cubicles, reaching towards the edge cautiously.

"Are you crying?"
Still no answer.
"I don't care if you don't want me to see you. I'm opening the curtain."

I took in a deep breath and pulled back the curtain, my eyes instantly falling on him led in the bed, a pillow over his head, his arms keeping it there.
"What are you doing?" I rushed over and took the pillow from his head, turning to put it on the chair. "You know I don't what you look like, or that you're crying-"
I stopped, dead, when my eyes landed on his face. Frozen to the spot.

Now it all made sense.

Brian.
Synyster.
Brian Elwin Haner Jr.

My mouth dropped open.
He got up from the bed, wiping his eyes, coming closer to me.
"This is why I didn't tell you who I was earlier. I thought I could trust you. I thought that if someone knew Brian, it would change how they thought about me. I thought you were different. I thought you were special. You're just the same as everyone else. Nothing has changed. Just to let you know, I really liked you. I was going to ask you out on a date. But I can't trust you anymore. Oh and in case you didn't hear me on stage, I said I love you."

His face contorted with hurt and rage, he turned and started to walk away. I looked at his back as he quickly escaped the scene, and dropped to my knees. Tears flooded from my eyes, searching through the crowd that were now gathering. Most of them gathering around Joey, staring at me with pity in his eyes. When I found his face, I cried even more, reaching out for him. I needed him right now. I needed him more than ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY.

205 READERS + 28 SUBSCRIBERS. I love you all. :D

And this chapter is for you all. ^^

Comment + Subscribe, please. (:
xo