Hospitory.

+++

As soon as Joey had left, Corey went and sat next to Kay.

"Is everything okay now?" she smiled up at him.
"Yup. Now, we have a conversation to finish." he smirked, snaking his arm around Kay's shoulders.
"Yes, let's continue." Kay grinned.
"Right, best get comfy. Might be a long night." Corey winked, snuggling closer to Kay, Kay's head resting on Corey's chest.

"Oh! Is that a hot tub, I see?" Kay shot up, careful not to hit Corey's chin with her head, and pointed in the bathroom, where a hot tub sat.
"Why, yes it is." Corey smirked.

And at the exact same time, they both stood up and ran towards the bathroom, stripping down to nothing as they ran. Corey turned on the taps, pulling off his socks, as Kay slid into the hot tub, taking off her jewelery. Soon after, Corey slid in, joining her. They snuggled close and waited for the tub to fill, splashing and giggling. When it finally did, Kay reached back towards the buttons and turned on the jets, her and Corey sinking further into the little ledge/seat thing.
"This feels nice." Kay grinned.
"I know what would feel nicer." Corey winked, pulling her face towards his into a passionate kiss. This lasted for a while, when they finally pulled apart, gasping for breath, it was because the jets had switched themselves off.

"Wow, I look like a prune." Kay giggled.
"You're my prune." Corey ginned and kissed each of her shriveled fingers.
"And you're my prune." Kay kissed his nose and climbed out of the hot tub, pulling on a towel. Corey clambered out after her and snatched the towel from her.
"Who needs towels, when we can dry each other?"
"It's coold." Kay pouted.
"Then I'll warm you up." Corey grinned, pulling Kay into his chest and wrapping both of his arms around her.
"But now you're gonna be cold."
"I'm a man."
Kay snorted and grabbed a towel, wrapping it round the both of them, awkwardly. Corey finished the job and re-wrapped his arms around her.

At first they just stood still for a few minutes.
Eventually, Kay smiled up at Corey.
"I think I'm dry now."
Corey laughed.
"I think I am, too. Let's go do something fun." he grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Cadbury's ad. ;D

LMFAO.

I love it. xD

This chapter was for youu, Kay. ^^
KORAY ACTION.
;P

Comment + Subscribe, please. (:
xo