Hospitory.

++++

I clung to Joey silently - head resting on his chest, hand on his heart - as he carried me, bridal style, to the 'band room'.

I had stopped crying a couple of seconds ago. I couldn't cry anymore. I had nothing to cry out.

Soon we entered a room. I wasn't paying attention to what it looked like, but it was warm and smelt like men. Joey put me down on a sofa. It was green, and really comfy. I looked up at him in awe. He was searching the room for something. Or maybe someone, I was paying more attention to him. When he seemed to give up, he looked back down to me, smiling when he saw me looking up at him. I smiled back up at him, instantly forgetting my hurt and my stress. Joey made everything better. He was like my medicine.

His smile turned into a frown as he looked around once more, I frowned, too, in confusion.
"I was hoping to find Kay here, but if I know Corey, I know where they are. Let's get you somewhere more suitable." he grinned, as he picked me up once more.
"I don't need to be picked up, you know. I can walk if it's easier... I'm not dying." I whispered, unsure of why I was whispering. He frowned and held me tighter to him.
"I can carry you. I don't mind. You deserve a lot of love after what happened back there." he smiled at me, walking to the other side of the room and through a door into a bedroom. The walls were covered in hotel wallpaper and the bed had a floral print on. It was a king size, though. And it made me wonder who's room this was... until I saw his mask hanging from the back of a chair. Joey led me down on top of his bed and smiled comfortingly, crawling over me and settling next to me, snuggling into my side. I leaned closer to him, sharing his warmth.

The only thing I could think at the moment was 'OH MY FUCKING GOD. I'M LYING IN JOEY JORDISON'S BED, SNUGGLING WITH JOEY JORDISON!'
It was weird. Felt like a dream. Like sometime soon I'd wake up and be led in my bed back home, school in a few hours. But for the minute, I was trying not to. I looked straight into his ice blue eyes and smiled. My stomach was in knots and my head was spinning. I was tingling wherever his skin made contact with mine, and my hands - now entwined with his - were on fire. hen Joey noticed I was staring at him he moved our entwined hands towards my cheek and stroked it with his hand, smiling softly. This made my eyes flutter slightly and he giggled at me. I mock glared and then smiled at him, to make sure he knew I was pretending.
"You should probably try and sleep. It might help." he whispered.
"I don't need to sleep." I whined.
"I bet you do. I can see it. Your eyes are drooping." he grinned.
"Shut up." I giggled.
Joey just winked and started to hum a tune. I recognised it after a while to be Snuff. That song was one of my favourites. So beautiful and calm, yet so Slipknot. Joey's voice suited it perfectly. And it was sending me gently to sleep. Soon fading into the background, leaving me with his melodic voice echoing in my mind.

-----

Kay giggled as Corey slipped into his bed and hid under the covers, his form easily made out in the sagging sheets. She dived onto the bed, landing next to Corey, who let out an 'mmph' as the covers tightened over his face. Kay giggled again, rolling over and slipping under the covers just as Corey had before hand, finding him facing her way, a sly grin from ear to ear. And then he pounced onto Kay, kissing her slowly at first, but then quickening his pace, moving from her lips, down to her tummy, leaving a trail of small kisses all over. Kay was going to enjoy this evening. She would remember it for the rest of her life.

-

Kay rolled next to Corey, panting, and smiling. They snuggled up next to each other, Corey kissing Kay goodnight, and fell asleep in each other's arms.

-----

I woke when something stroked my cheek. I didn't want to open my eyes, though, because I wanted to stay led how I was. In someone's warm embrace, a soft hand stroking my cheek. When they leaned in towards my ear and started to whisper, a smile crept across my face.
"Y'know, you're shit at pretending to sleep." Joey's warm breath softly tickled my ear, and I instinctively wrapped my arms around him.
"I don't want to get up." I whined. Joey giggled at me, picking me up from the bed and walking over to the sofa, plopping down on it, me in his lap. I hugged his neck, grinning up at him.

"Whadd'ya wanna watch?" Joey grinned in return, snaking his arms around my waist.
"You." I smiled. He laughed and turned on Kerrang! seeming surprised to see Dead Memories playing. I silently hummed along, resting my head on Joey's chest. Soon after we had started watching, a door opened and closed behind us. I looked up and behind Joey to find Kay standing in front of the room opposite Joey's, a huge grin plastered onto her face.

"I know that grin." I giggled.
"What?" Kay asked, shifty eyed.
"You know what I'm talking about." I waggled my eyebrows, and she blushed.
"Dude, like I said, if I know Corey..." Joey turned to face us both, smirking at Kay.
"So, this will be an interesting story to tell... Hi, Mum! Kay had hot steamy sex with Corey Taylor!" I laughed.
"Who's having hot steamy sex with me?" Speak of the devil... I looked behind Kay and into the doorway to the room she came out of, to see Corey's head peeking out, a smirk on his face.
"Shawn." I smiled.
Joey snorted and Corey grinned.
"I always knew Shawn was here for a reason..."
"And the reason is youuu.." Kay sang.

I giggled and turned back to Kerrang! as Green Day - Minority started to play. I jumped up and started to dance and sing along. It's such an awesome song. I couldn't help it. Soon everyone was laughing at me, and I stopped, folding my arms and pouting.
"STOP LAUGHING! I KICK ASS!"
"You can kick Joey's ass, any day." Corey winked. I giggled and looked at Joey, who was also winking.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOO!

238 READERS, 35 SUBSCRIBERS! ^^

Thanks to Kay, who made me get my ass into gear and write this. :D
A bit of Koray for you in the middle, there. (;

Comment and subscribe, please. :3
xo