Hospitory.

+++++

We all laughed as we walked, linking arms across the field and towards the tents.
I was having loads of fun. Just as it should be. As my eyes scanned the field, it was awesome to look at. Summery. The sun was shining, everyone was getting along, people were throwing balls and Frisbees.. it was too early for any bands to be on stage, the shows didn't start for another hour. We were gonna watch them together, with Joey and Corey. I looked over to the other side of the field and gasped, feeling my chest get tight. He was stood with the rest of his band, talking to fans, laughing at a joke I didn't hear. I couldn't move. I just stared.

Joey looked over, and so did the rest, knowing what I was looking at. Joey had explained why I was with him earlier, and Corey and Kay knew what was going on. When Brian looked up at us, his eyes landing straight on me, I did my best to turn my stare into an icy glare, but felt like I was failing. Joey, Kay and Corey were glaring enough for the whole field. Brian soon returned the glare, his band mates still talking to the fans.
"C'mon... let's just keep walking." Joey suggested through gritted teeth, having to yank me out of my frozen position, I looked back at Brian once more as I stumbled behind Joey, who's hand was now holding mine.

We carried don walking around, until we saw a big table/bench thing. Kay went and sat on it, Corey sitting next to her, Joey then deciding we would join them. Soon after a bit of laughter and messing around, Kay and Corey were kissing. Bleck.
I had to leave them, it was getting disturbing. Joey followed, obviously just as disturbed as I was. We continued to skip along talking and such, holding hands and laughing. Eventually, I decided to sit down on the grass, right in the middle of the field. 'Cause I'm cool like that. Joey sat next to me and we leant against each other, talking. About 5 minutes later, we were interrupted by an overenthusiastic teeny and someone not so enthusiastic, as they got closer and I could hear more, I looked right up, managing to glare daggers this time around.

"Oh my god, that's way cool!"
"Thanks... "
"You're welcome. Oh my god, I love you so much! Can you sign my t-shirt before you go!?"
"Sure."
A squeal erupted from the blonde's mouth as she pulled on the signed t-shirt. Brian just half smiled and waved, walking over in our direction. I growled slightly, and Joey pulled me closer, whispering in my ear.
"You want to piss him off?"
"Of course." I whispered back, grinning.
"Then follow my lead.. giggle." he winked at me, and I giggled, looking at Bri through the corner of my eye. Now he was looking at us, as he was getting closer and closer.
When he pulled my into his lap, I felt butterflies hatch in my stomach.
"Do you mind if I kiss you?" Joey murmured.
"Not at all."

And with that, our lips were connected. The butterflies started to swarm and move faster, as his lips moved with mine. And this time, I didn't pull away. Just as the kiss deepened, Joey was thrown away from me. I fell back, when his body moved away from mine, and I looked up to see Brian glaring at Joey. I swear, if looks could kill, Joey would be dead, resurrected and killed once more.
"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?" Brian yelled, turning towards me.
"I COULD SAY THE SAME TO YOU!" I yelled, just as loud. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, BRI!?"
"ME!? I'M NOT THE ONE WHORING AROUND!"
"WHORING AROUND!? FUCK YOU! YOU DON'T WANT ME ANYMORE. YOU'LL HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT I DON'T NEED YOU." The tears spilling from my face showed I was lying, but I didn't give him a chance to figure out, as I stood up, and ran.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yayy. (:

Well.. actually.. it's boo.
But yay for chapters. :D

DA-RAMAAAAR. ;O
Yeah, you love it.
^-^'

Comment + Subscribee. :3
xo