Hospitory.

++++++

Joey watched Sarah run off. The anger built up inside him, and when he stood up, his fist collided with Synyster's nose.

"All you do is hurt her. If you can't love her, then let her move on." Joey spat.
"You're only helping her so you can get in her pants." Syn replied, with just as much venom.
"That's not true. I just want her to be happy. Unlike you."
Joey shoved Syn to the ground before running in the same direction Sarah did.

He ran as fast as he could, searching everywhere. Wherever she had gone, she got there fast. Just as Joey was about to turn around and walk away from the forest entrance, a hunched up ball of rainbow caught his eye.

"Sarah!" he yelled in relief, running over to the second tree in, crouching by Sarah's side.

-----

After realising that Sarah and Joey were gone, Kay and Corey decided to walk around. Corey took Kay's hand and off they walked, chatting and laughing. They found themselves stopping at th band room and sitting out by security for fun, snuggling. After a while, they started to kiss again, and they gained quite a crowd. Full of photographers and fan girls/guys. Lots of flashes started to appear, and a roar of gossiping teens crowded the two lovers. The only way the scene could get any bigger, was if Joey was to push through the crowd, Sarah silent and still in his arms, tears running down her face.

Kay immediately got up to see Sarah, Corey following, both equally worried about their friend. Kay gripped Corey's hand tightly, as they followed Joey through security and into the band room.

"So much drama." Sarah whispered as Joey set her down onto the sofa.
"I know." he replied, taking her hand in his and kneeling in front of the sofa. Kay stepped closer and frowned.
"It'll all get better. We'll make it get better. I promise." she assured, Corey nodding. Joey gently lifted Sarah's upper body, sitting where it previously lay, resting her back down onto his lap. He started to play with her silky hair as he explained what had happened to Kay and Corey.

-----

I barely payed attention to the story, only really listened to when Joey punched Bri. I felt happy. Almost laughed, but Joey's fingers twiddling my hair, his angelic voice, his sweet scent washing over me, it was perfect, and I fell into a deep slumber.
-
I woke up as Brian kissed my lips lightly, smiling wide.
"Morning." he whispered.
"How did I get here? Where's Joey?" I sat up straight, looking around myself. The scene started to shift, and eventually, turned into a cliff. Brian was hanging me over the edge, laughing.

"No one loves you." he smirked.
"Joey does." I spat.
"Yeah, right, keep dreaming."
"Fuck you. You're jealous."
"No chance, you're a bitch. No one loves you."

Brian dropped me. His last sentence echoed as I fell, and I started to believe him.

-
I sat up on the sofa, a blanket someone placed on top of me falling into my lap, and searched for Joey. I held my arms out to him - on the phone in the chair near the sofa. He smiled sweetly and walked over to sit next to me, when he did, he wrapped his arms around me.
"Use protection!" he yelled, then hung up. I gave him a smile, and he pulled me closer.
"Kay and Corey have gone out to a local restaurant in a taxi. According to Corey they're not coming back 'till later. Kay giggled and then you woke up." Joey smiled again, kissing my forehead.
"Oh, okay." I snuggled closer to him.
"I'm glad you did wake up, actually. You started to scream just before you sat up. What was going on?"
"Bad dream."
"Do you want to share?"
"Brian said no one loves me and then threw me off a cliff."
"He's a liar. Lots of people love you. Especially me." he grinned, pulling my face towards his, kissing me passionately.
Kay and Corey walked into Pizza Express (It's Italian themed and does pizza/pasta, mega super posh.) holding hands. A waitress took them through the tables and up a little step into a less crowded area. She placed two menus on the table, then smiled at them and left.
Corey pulled out a chair for Kay, who sat down and thanked him. He grinned and sat down opposite her, picking up a menu and playing with the corners of it.
"Thanks. So do you." she smiled. Soon after, the waitress returned with a notepad and pen.

"Are you ready to order, Mr Taylor?" she grinned.
"I think I'll let my girlfriend order first." he smiled politely, sitting back and reading through the menu. The waitress nodded, turning to Kay.
"Uh... Margarita with ham, please." Kay murmured, slightly dumbstruck, staring at the note. She was shocked and ecstatic that Corey had called her his girlfriend, but she wanted to know what was on the paper. Corey hadn't seen the waitress put it down, and obviously, the waitress wanted to keep it that way. The waitress nodded, writing down Kay's order, and then turned to Corey, who pointed at something, un-able to pronounce it. Kay giggled at him and aww'd. He fake glared at her and she leant over the table, grabbing the paper as she went, and kissed him quickly, stuffing the note into her pocket as she sat back down. When she did finally sit back down, the waitress aww'd and got them a bottle of wine.
"It's free. You two are just too cute." she grinned, skipping over to the kitchen. where people watched the chef cook over the marble counter tops. Kay smiled and poured them both some wine each. Corey thanked her, then took her hand in his. They just sat in a comfortable silence, communicating with their eyes. When the food arrived, the waitress lingered for a moment, then asked Corey if he could sign her Slipknot shirt. He said sure, and then she ran off to get the shirt. By the time she had returned, Kay and Corey were just standing up to leave.
The waitress handed Corey the black shirt and then a white marker, when Corey un-capped the pen, he spread out the shirt on a table.
"So your name?" he smiled.
"Scarlett." she smiled back.
"Oh, but my friends all call me Scar." she added.
"Right. Scar." Corey murmured.

As he was signing it, Kay looked at Scarlett, who kept looking at Kay. When Corey stood straight, he handed back the shirt and marker, then linked arms with Kay, and they both walked out the restaurant together.
"Oh, wait." Kay stopped.
"What?" Corey asked, stopping too.
"I think I dropped my purse in there."
"Do you want me to go get it?" Corey offered, pointing back to the restaurant with his thumb.
"I can get it."
"I can too."
"I don't want to make you go and get my stuff."
"I want to. I'm going to. Can't stop me." he grinned, turning and jogging back into Pizza Express.
When he was inside, Kay pulled the piece of paper out of her pocket, reading it under the light of the street lamps.
You don't deserve Corey. He's too good for you. Break up with him. Do both of you a favour and free him up for better things. Or I will for you. Scarlett. xo
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo!

275 readers and 40 subscribers! ^-^

You all kick ass!

So sorry I haven't updated this in so long!
I already have a load written, I just need to publish it.
So I'll save it and update each day that I can.

Comment + subscribe. (:
xo