Hospitory.

+++++++

Kay looked up and into the restaurant windows. Scarlett glared at her, and Kay looked down, stuffing the note into her pocket.
"Couldn't find it." Corey frowned as the door closed behind him.
"Oh, I forgot. It's in my back pocket." Kay told him. He rolled his eyes, taking her hand in his.
"Corey, can we just go back to see Sarah and Joey, now? I feel a bit ill." Kay lied. She wanted to speak to Sarah about this.
"Sure." Corey smiled, pulling her into a sideways hug, rubbing her arms.

They got into a taxi and headed back, Kay resting her head on Corey's shoulder.

-----
I flicked some more flour at Joey, giggling when it hit his nose.
"Right, that's it!" he smirked, running towards me. I squealed and ran away from him, sliding on all the flour on the 'kitchen' floor. Joey followed, almost catching me.

"AH!" I screamed when he wrapped his arms around me from behind, lifting me off the ground.
"Dude, no one flicks flour at my face." he grinned.

"Hey, you have a bit of icing on your cheek.." he added, licking it off. I giggled as it tickled.
"Mmm, tasty." he smiled.
"Icing or me?" I smirked.
"Both." he winked.

Just as our lips connected, the door opened and someone coughed.

"You know, Joey, you do have your own room." Sid smirked as we pulled apart and looked at the remaining 7 of Slipknot.
I grinned.

"Joey?"
"Yeah, babe?"
"As much as I love you, my feet belong on the floor."

Joey kissed my cheek before gently placing me on the floor. When he let go, I skipped over to Sid and hugged him.

"Howdy, Siddo." I grinned.
"Don't call me that."
"My bad.. Siddo."
"Fuck off."
"You love me."
"Too much." he grinned, ruffling my hair.

"Woah, there's a party without us!?" I heard Corey yell, finally emerging from the crowd a couple of seconds later, Kay attached to his side, looking distant.

"Kay, you alright if I go to the loo? Don't die while I'm not here. Please." Corey smiled, kissed Kay, and then walked over to the toilet. I felt myself frown, and took Kay away from the guys, chatting to Joey or amongst themselves.
Kay looked up at me, tears in her eyes.
"Kay what's wrong?" I worried, pulling her into a hug. She reached into her jeans pocket and pulled out a folded piece of paper. I let go of her and took the paper, and she grabbed my free hand and pulled me into a room I'd never been before. It had a bed and a desk, on top of the desk there was a red laptop with #4 on the lid. I guessed this room belonged to James.
I closed the door behind me, not wanting him to see us in here. When I turned back around, Kay was sat on the bed sniffing. I plopped down next to her and opened up the paper.
As I read it, I got more and more angered, but also confused.
"Who the fuck is Scarlett, and where can I kick her ass?" I growled, getting up.
"The waitress at Pizza Express." Kay explained, pulling me back down onto the bed.
"Good, can kick her ass right now." I tried to get back up, but Kay pulled me back down again.
"So you're just going to march in there and beat her up?"
"Pretty much.."
"You could get arrested! You will get arrested!"

Kay let out an exasperated sigh. I sighed, too.
She was right.

But this Scarlett girl had a lot to answer for. What the hell was her problem!? She can't tell Kay to break up with Corey! Nothing was better than Kay. She's an awesome friend, and she would do anything for Corey!

"Hey! Did Kay die while I was gone!?" Corey yelled. I laughed and got up, offering my hand to Kay, who took it, and I pulled her up. We both walked out of James' room - luckily, no one saw - and tapped Corey on the shoulder.
"Yeah. I killed her." I grinned, leaving them alone, skipping towards Joey on the sofa and sitting in his lap.

-----

Corey hugged Kay and led her into his room, lying her in the bed, then lying next to her.
"Are you still feeling ill?" he murmured softly, gently running his fingers through her hair.
"Kinda. I'm pretty sure it's just cause I ate too much." she sighed, hating to lie to him.
"Babe, you ate hardly anything. You should gain some." he joked, poking her tummy carefully. Kay giggled as his finger poked a ticklish spot. Repeatedly.

When he stopped poking her, he rested his head on Kay's shoulder, laying his arm over his stomach.
"Kay?" he murmured.
"Yeah?"
"Don't ever leave me. I want us to be together forever."
"I would never, ever, even think of leaving you."
"Promise?"
"I promise. We'll be together forever."

Soon after, they both fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
D:

Someone un-subscribed.

BUT,
285 readers! ^^

To the people who haven't un-subscribed, or the people who comment, or the people who read this story every time I update, I FUCKING LOVE YOU!

8 STARS!
Yay.

Comment + Subscribee. (:
xo