Hospitory.

+++++++++

The outfit on top was themed black and green. I pulled it out to have a better look at it. There was a green and black mini skirt, green fishnets and a black top with Zombie written on the front in green. There was also a black tie with the Slipknot logo on the end in white. I was in love with it.

Kay grinned and hugged the second outfit to her chest. A matching pink mini skirt, neon orange tights, a blue leopard print vest and another Slipknot tie.

I think we might be keeping these after we dance.

Once we were changed, we crept out the room, afraid we looked strange. Soon we were assured - kinda - that it looked okay.

"Woah! Why don't you dress like that all the time?" James smirked, Craig nodding.

"Cause we aren't sluts." I grinned. "Got any shoes for us?"

Shawn walked off and returned two seconds later with 2 boxes.
"One for Kay." he smiled, handing her a box. "One for Sarah." he continued, handing me the second.

Kay smiled, opening the box and squealing in delight.

"May I just question, how comes you have all this stuff?" I grinned as I opened my box, revealing a gorgeous pair of heels. These would boost my height. (Ohh yeeeeeess. ;D)

"We already had this planned before, just never found anyone awesome enough to do it." Paul explained.
"It's nice to know we're awesome enough." Kay grinned as I slipped on the heels and looked over at her shoes. They were a pair of really cute Mary-Jane/platform things with a skull and bow on the front.

I had to admit, we looked cool. All we needed now was to head back to our tent and put on make-up. Also, check that no one got in there.

As we headed through the field, lots of people stared, lots of people glared, and a few people whistled at us. Another few people recognised us from Kay's scene with Corey and mine with Avenged Sevenfold and Joey. Eventually, we made it through the zip door of our tent and into safety. We had 2 hours 'till Slipknot were due to play Spit It Out. That was when we had to appear on the big platform at the back of the stage, either side of Joey, and jump the fuck up. For our make-up, we created our own masks. White foundation an lots of black eyeliner. We both had a neon heart just on top of our cheek bone, towards the edge of our faces, each a different colour. Once done, we had about an hour and 10 minutes to spare, so we headed backstage, rehearsing our dance.

-

We rushed to either side of the platform as Spit It Out began to play, but we stayed hidden until the lights went down and Corey told everyone to get down. As I walked along, my heels clanking on the metal, nerves started to set in. Yeah, we rehearsed it, but what happens after that? Kay said to improvise. What if I look awful and Joey hates me?

I looked over at Kay when I stopped just to the left of Joey's drum set, and she stopped just to the right, she smiled and gave me the thumbs up. I smiled back, just as Corey began to sing.

"'Bout time I set this record straight, Cuz all the needle nose punchin' is making me irate, Sick o' my bitchin' fallin' on deaf ears, Where you gonna be in the next five years? The crew and all the fools, and all the politics, Get your lips ready, gonna gag, gonna make you sick, You got dick when they passed out the good stuff, BAM! Are you sick of me? JUMP THE FUCK UP!"

And the lights went up, and we danced, and they played, and the crowd screamed, and it was awesome. We slowly stepped down the ramps on either side, Joey and Corey finally spotting us. We span into the middle of the stage, the dance finished. I acted on instinct and did whatever I felt like doing.

First thing I felt like doing?

Walking behind Joey and watching him drum for a few beats, head banging along. I leant over his shoulder and quickly kissed him, then strode out next to Sid, both of us jumping onto Shawn's drums and climbing up as they span.

Kay had her arms around Corey's waist, and he had his free hand resting over hers.

Halfway through Disasterpieces, Joey took off his mask and threw it to someone behind him, then smirked at me as I grinned from up next to Sid.

-

Joey threw his sticks towards the crowd as usual, then ran offstage towards me, talking to Kay. I jumped when he picked me up from behind and span me around, resting his head on my shoulder when he put me back down, his arms snaking round my waist.
"I love what you're wearing. And by the way, your dance was amazing." he whispered. I giggled and the rest of Slipknot filed offstage. Most were in fits of laughter.

"Dudes, Joey and Corey may have gotten a bit too excited out there!" Shawn laughed.
"Talk about pitching a tent!" Sid laughed along.
I looked at Joey and giggled.
"Well it's not my fault she's sexy." he winked. I hugged him and he picked me up bridal style.
"I have to agree with him. Kay is very sexy." Corey grinned, picking Kay up bridal style, too. James sighed. "Guess I'm staying with you, tonight, Mick."
♠ ♠ ♠
WOO!

40 subscribers again! :D

Thanks to everyone who comments this, as well!
^_^

Comment + subscribee. (:
xo