Hospitory.

+++

We had really become friends with Abi and her friend, G.

They were awesome people and we were currently hanging around in mine and Kay's tent.
Music blaring from my i-Pod and lots of junk food and drink.

"Sarah? You want another wicked?" Abi grinned.
They were only allowing me the soft stuff, apparantly, they didn't want my little liver fucking off in the middle of a concert. I had to laugh at that.

"Sure, chuck it to me!"
Abi did as I had said, and I dramatically dived forward, movie style and caught it as I hit the floor on my stomach. We all giggled and I sat up,
kicking off my Mary Jane, snapping open the bottle and then slipping my shoe back on. I giggled as they gave me wierd looks.
I had learnt that from the video of Zacky V on youtube.

I spent weeks trying to do it.
Seriously, dedication, people.
And too much spare time.

I winked at them all, then began drinking teh tasty substance. This was just as bad as giving me hard stuff, I got so hyper on blue shits, and G didn't pack any red ones.
Of course, me and Kay weren't very smart and only brought some Smirnoff. It was teh biggest bottle we could hide.

Just as I was saying something about green cheese and you should never eat it, teh Conga started to erupt from my docking station. Everythign went silent and all
4 of us turned our heads to the mini stereo. I looked around and pointed to Kay.
"SHE SENT ME IT!"

Kay and I burst out laughign at the memory of how I got this song.
She had found it in her music library after deleting all her musiv from her iTunes accidentally.

The other two girls looked at us wierd and then started laughing themselves.
About half a minute later, we were all outside the tent, creating a huge conga line consisting of about every Warped go-er there was.

Yeah.
We're cool kids.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay.
Part 3. (:

Enjoy it, please gimme feedback,
Cause I can't improve if I don't know what to improve on.
^^