Hospitory.

++++++++++

"Glad you understand." Joey grinned. "Let's go!"
And then he started running towards the band room, Corey following with Kay. When we arrived, both couple went their separate ways, Joey dropped us both onto the bed smirking, and started to pull off the slutty clothes I was wearing, kissing my neck as he did so. I removed the top of his boiler suit for him, allowing him to finish taking it off, and giggled as he struggled, getting frustrated. Soon it was gone, the covers were over us and I gasped.

-----

Corey led Kay down once their clothes were scattered on the floor. He began kissing her all over, moving from her neck to her lips and along her jawline. Kay wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him roughly. He soon returned the kiss, slowly entering her body.

-----

I woke up the next morning without Joey, but I could hear someone yelling. Someone I wanted to forget.
"Okay. I don't know who you are, but Joey here does, and he doesn't like you." I heard Shawn calmly reply. I giggled.
"Look. I don't give two fucks what short-shit thinks. I'm here to see Sarah. That's all. Please?" he said.
Joey sighed. "You talk right here, then. And if you hurt her again, I will do much worse than punch you. Got it?"
"All of it." Brian replied.

I closed my eyes just as Joey walked in. He pushed my hair out of my face and sighed once more. "Sarah? Babe, Brian wants to speak to you."

I slowly opened my eyes, frowning and shaking my head. Joey smiled sympathetically and kissed me softly, holding my hand and sitting me up.
"C'mon, I'll be in the group room, on the couch."
"Promise?"
"Cross my heart and hope to die."

I smiled and hugged him tightly. He then helped me get on one of his shirts and a pair of his boxers, just so I wasn't out there naked. I was very grateful. When I was dressed, he let me have a piggy back out into the group room. I rested my chin on his shoulder, inhaling the smell of his hair. It wasn't washed for a couple of days, and was starting to get greasy, but it smelt like Joey.

When we got out into the group room and I saw his face, my heart skipped a beat. Maybe he was going to apologise and we could live happily ever after. But then Joey came into my mind. I cringed. I thought for a couple of seconds, about Brian and about Joey. When I finally came to a conclusion, I had to hold back the tears. Why is life so hard?

Joey put me down in front of Brian, kissing my cheek and walking away. I tried to grab him as he did so, but he smiled and pointed to the sofa. I sighed, turning to look at Bri, then at my feet.

"What?" I murmured.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo!
41 subscribers! ^-^
*claps*

There's sex! :O
This one's for you, Kay. :F

o(≧∀≦ )o
Paha, Nyappy.


Comment + subscribee. (:
xo